Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 08:45 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Again, this has nothing to do with skin color or race no matter how many times certain people in here claim that it is. All they have is the race card to defend all kinds of undesirables in our country including illegal aliens. They have made crappy citizens and I'd like to see them leave right along with the above as they don't give a damn about their fellow citizens or what is best for this country.
What has made them "crappy citizens"? To what specific American values have they failed to subscribe that requires their deportation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 08:52 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, it is. They have just as much right to stay as your ancestors did.

Their community is cloistered....just like almost every other community of Europeans did for decades after arriving.

It's 2018. Not 1918. The world is no longer insulated and conducive to this nonsense. It shouldn't TAKE decades to assimilate anymore. Half the world already knows English and American lifestyle. Information travels faster than ever.

Unfortunately, many of today's immigrants just want to live like they did in Somalia or wherever else they came from, but with government money and American taxpayers paying for basically every aspect of their lives.

Too much time and resources is spent mediating the feelings of these always-aggrieved immigrant groups. If they aren't contributing anything in 20 years and still living off the tax payer dole then ship them back home. Many of them freely travel back and forth anyway. Don't come round talking about how "america is your home" if you're "Somali first" in every other way.

Old 07-19-2018, 09:56 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Somalis aren’t taking advantage of you.
Speak for yourself, otherwise you sound ignorant.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:23 AM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Many of these are hard working people who have escaped civil war. They think our worst, "bad" inner-city neighborhoods look soft and heavenly. As long as they are working, productive members of our communities... Welcome to America! Please help clean this place up. Alienate Trumpists so that maybe they will go elsewhere.
Yes, lets bring people from one of the most Messed up countries in the world, with untreated PTSD, the lowest IQ, the most repressive conservative religions, who have one of the highest rates of Female Genital Mutilation in the World and they bring the practice with them! "What could go wrong?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female...NICEF_2016.svg

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKT1MX-RnmU

Old 07-19-2018, 10:26 AM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Speak for yourself, otherwise you sound ignorant.
100% (Our)tax payer Dollars to import people who will import the worlds most backwards traditions with them. Only Democrats would love people who would prefer not to obey the laws of this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU3G-bHCZhc

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-19-2018 at 11:01 AM..

Old 07-19-2018, 12:02 PM

588 posts, read 562,395 times
Quote:
Somalis aren’t taking advantage of you.

Yes, they are. They are taking advantage of the taxes I have paid.... they have taken advantage of all Minnesota tax payers

Whistleblower reported daycare fraud and possible link to terrorism to DHS management - Story | KMSP

Quote:
Each of the suspect centers has received several millions of dollars in government subsidies.

Last edited by MsBall; 07-19-2018 at 12:37 PM..

Old 07-19-2018, 12:18 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
They don't share our values, send them back and allow persecuted white South Africans to come to the U.S..
Listen people, there are times a certain profiling makes some sense but you have to be careful in generalizing at the same time.

Right after the shooter shot up the gay club I flew to DC. My cab driver getting there was from Somalia , he was a decent fellow and was proud how his son was joining the U.S army. Seems to me his immigration will be a plus to this country.

Now my cab driver when leaving DC to the airport was a American born "Farrakhan" type. He started a political discussion which at first I didn't want to be in the end answered some of his questions. He told me "I don't support what that guy did in Orlando BUT they are gay people so". Well you know a "but" is usually a disclaimer and really what he was saying is "I can't out right say I support gay people getting murdered but really I do". I dis not get a sense of patriotism from him in all that talking he did and he certainly wasn't a Trump supporter.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:33 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
What has made them "crappy citizens"? To what specific American values have they failed to subscribe that requires their deportation?

They make crappy citizens since they are relishing the depletion of white Americans in this country and our identifying culture via illegal immigration mostly. Any American who doesn't respect our immigration laws and wants our country flooded with foreigners makes a crappy citizen in most sane people's minds. Illegal immigration has a devastating effect on all Americans not just the white ones. Their bleeding hearts also seem to be for foreigners in general instead of our own citizens of all races.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:40 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
100% (Our)tax payer Dollars to import people who will import the worlds most backwards traditions with them. Only Democrats would love people who would prefer not to obey the laws of this country.

They're just buying votes with our tax dollars like normal. No big surprise there.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:47 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post

Indeed, the title of this thread should be: "Dem on Somalis: "America is their sugar daddy."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies