Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2018, 05:02 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The reality is - you have no idea who this poster voted for. I'm constantly confronted with the sins of Bill Clinton when the fact is - I, like many others, did not vote for the man.

So let's face it - President Bone Spurs skipped the draft. Can't even remember which foot it was on and didn't seem to stop him from doing anything else.

Trump isn't patriotic. I mean, he is, at least enough to manipulate his base. He doesn't care about you or me or this country. IF he did, he wouldn't be flaunting Putin in our faces and giving him a big ole bear hug when he tells the world that he believes Putin over Dan Coates.
"So let's face it - President Bone Spurs skipped the draft."

You don't know what you ar talking about.

He got his draft notice and REPORTED to the draft board where he took a physical GIVEN BY MILITARY DOCTORS. The MILITARY DOCTORS, following the established rules in place established that he had a bone spur.

Under the RULES bone spurs are a LEGITIMATE physical malady which keeps you from entering the military.

Have you ever had a bone spur in your foot?

I HAVE, and it hurts LIKE HELL.

It would be unbearable to do a 5 mile march say with a bone spur.

It is NOT uncommon to go on 20 MILE marches.

I saw people get a medical deferment because they were allergic to wool.

There are all kinds if medical conditions which keep you out of the service.

Old 07-22-2018, 05:05 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Except for I'm not a racist lol
"Except for I'm not a racist lol"

That is YOUR opinion!

Keep in mind anybody who DARED disagree with Obama on ANY issue was called a "racist"!

Old 07-22-2018, 05:11 AM

3,565 posts, read 1,920,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Cops and servicemen? I'm sorry you don't respect the endless cops and servicmen who died in the line of duty or to protect your freedom.

The rest of us won't be kneeling, unlike you.
Let's be honest, these cops and servicemen are known to be murderers and rapists.
Hell, Americans are known to be murderers and rapists, drug users, cheaters, dropouts, tax evaders, weed heads, money wasters, and uber assaulters.
Why do you stand for such people?

That's how it works, right? Since some are we can generalize all of them as such?

Old 07-22-2018, 05:13 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Trump hasn't said anything about it for months. This is another spoiled brat primadonna NFL entertainer bringing it up again. The NFL owners put the policy in place, if the players don't like it they can get another job they're qualified for, like flipping burgers.

Or dumping Trash...

Old 07-22-2018, 05:42 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"So let's face it - President Bone Spurs skipped the draft."

You don't know what you ar talking about.

He got his draft notice and REPORTED to the draft board where he took a physical GIVEN BY MILITARY DOCTORS. The MILITARY DOCTORS, following the established rules in place established that he had a bone spur.

Under the RULES bone spurs are a LEGITIMATE physical malady which keeps you from entering the military.

Have you ever had a bone spur in your foot?

I HAVE, and it hurts LIKE HELL.

It would be unbearable to do a 5 mile march say with a bone spur.

It is NOT uncommon to go on 20 MILE marches.

I saw people get a medical deferment because they were allergic to wool.

There are all kinds if medical conditions which keep you out of the service.
Yes, as it so happens, I have had a bone spur. And it did hurt like hell. So much so that I remember which foot it was on - which President Bonespurs does not.

Please do also note that it did not stop President Draft Dodger from participating in sports.

Old 07-22-2018, 06:23 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,033,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Well then that should apply to fans getting beer instead of staying....don't you think.
Whenever I have attended sports events, most people in line to get concessions stand respectfully and quietly during the national anthem. Some don't, but a fan who is not being paid to do a public job on a public field has more leeway in exercising free speech than an athlete who is part of the spectacle. The spectacle traditionally includes standing quietly and respectfully for the national anthem. The spectacle IS the job, and therefore there is no leeway for imposing one's personal politics in that forum. If a player decides to do that, he should be subject to discipline by the organization that pays his salary. And I favor that discipline take the form of firing the son of a beech.

Old 07-22-2018, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Marc has to be a troll. This isn't about "patriotism" at all. By definition and by the concept of protecting our citizens.
Then apparently the audience here values trolls. Because your rep rate here is 32% over 11 years. Meaning your total reps are 32% of your total posts. My rep rate is 143%. Meaning my total reps are 143% of my total posts. And that is over a period of 10 years. And my presence here is about as warm and fuzzy as a tarantula compared to other nicer posters. And I still blow you away. So it's not trolling, it's truth.

Old 07-22-2018, 09:22 AM

3,565 posts, read 1,920,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Then apparently the audience here values trolls. Because your rep rate here is 32% over 11 years. Meaning your total reps are 32% of your total posts. My rep rate is 143%. Meaning my total reps are 143% of my total posts. And that is over a period of 10 years. And my presence here is about as warm and fuzzy as a tarantula compared to other nicer posters. And I still blow you away. So it's not trolling, it's truth.

The truth is not Democratic.
Who has more rep points doesn't determine truth or trolling

Old 07-22-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post

The truth is not Democratic.
Who has more rep points doesn't determine truth or trolling
True, but his rep ratio is really low. Perhaps because his posts are simply not making any rational sense? It's a conundrum.

Last edited by Marc Paolella; 07-22-2018 at 11:35 AM..

Old 07-22-2018, 10:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
True, but his rep ratio is really low. Perhaps because hisposts are simply not making any rational sense? It's a conundrum.
Hillary won the popular vote so she makes more rational sense than Trump.

It's best when people stick to policy. It's always about policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies