Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 09:21 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times

Advertisements

I think we just need to start WWIII already. That is the only way Democrats will be happy. Hopefully pansy ass Germany will help us out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 09:22 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
I think we just need to start WWIII already. That is the only way Democrats will be happy.
If 3 billion people in the world were killed and Trump's poll numbers went down, the Dims would be totally pumped.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If 3 billion people in the world were killed and Trump's poll numbers went down, the Dims would be totally pumped.
No doubt. They are just bummed that people haven't started dying yet.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:26 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Vladimir Putin personally ordered a cyberwarfare attack on an American election. The election offices of 21 states were attacked. The voter rolls of one state were penetrated. Amazing how conservatives don't care and still put party ahead of country. It's gotten to the point where you can't support Trump and still be a patriot.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:29 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
I think we just need to start WWIII already. That is the only way Democrats will be happy. Hopefully pansy ass Germany will help us out.
Why do you people keep talking about WWIII? Who in their right mind would want that? I know I don't and I don't know another living soul who does. It's so ridiculous to keep saying that.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why do you people keep talking about WWIII? Who in their right mind would want that? I know I don't and I don't know another living soul who does. It's so ridiculous to keep saying that.
Do you know the fastest way to get WWIII? By shunning Russia and trying to destroy their economy... The democrat's strategy.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Do you know the fastest way to get WWIII? By shunning Russia and trying to destroy their economy... The democrat's strategy.
Shunning Russia? LOL. Don't worry honey, Trump is doing quite the opposite. Next thing you know ole Putin will have his own bedroom in the White House.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Must want more regular performance reviews. Trump must be on a Personal Improvement Plan (PIP).

I bet Putin fires him.
OR maybe he'll let him stay another three months IF he gives away more secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Putin is a good man who brought Orthodox Christianity back to Russia and helped bomb ISIS after decades of oppression under state atheism regime.

Trump is trying to make peace
Putin is a thug and a murderer which is how he stays in power. With regard to Christianity - the US was NOT founded on christian principles and we have no state religion.

Remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
Good point. When the people around you don’t like you, the rational and proportionate response is to put blind trust in the dictator of a foreign country.
LOL. Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
We want this to happen people. We don't want to be enemies with Russia, we want an alliance.
Ahhh, no - that's what Putin wants. Trump is doing Putin's bidding as if his life (or presidency) depends on it. We want to KEEP our alliance in NATO. Putin wants to break up that alliance and Trump seems inclined to oblige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicDrifter View Post
Yea, Russia wants to expend its territory? How naive are you Look at how many bases the US has around the world and tell me with a straight face it's Russia who wants to expend its territory

Also, Putin was democratically elected, and has a higher approval rating in Russia than most 'democratically' elected leaders in the Western world. I know you won't believe this, the approval ratings must be fake and evidence of a strongman cooking the books. It's just sad how dumb people are so easily marched into a war.
YEAH - Russia wants to expand it's territory! How naive are YOU?

Pretty naive as I see you also believe that Putin was 'democratically' elected. LOL. Not even Putin believes that.

It just sad how dumb people are so easily fooled into lining up behind an authotarian dictator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
100% agree. Trump is also playing the Left like a giant fiddle. He announced this now just to make them lose their minds and it's working like a charm.
Cept his Cabinet, security director, and most Republicans are also losing their minds. Trump is just acting like a typical toddler who says "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME" after his own cabinet tells him over and over not to bend over for Vlad.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Shunning Russia? LOL. Don't worry honey, Trump is doing quite the opposite. Next thing you know ole Putin will have his own bedroom in the White House.
Right... He isn't shunning them. It's sort of a new strategy that might help ease some tension....

There are two countries that can destroy this world 100's of times over. I think we should start some dialogue with that other country. Democrat's seem to want to return to the Cold War where we cower in fear praying that Russia doesn't attack us first.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Right... He isn't shunning them. It's sort of a new strategy that might help ease some tension....

There are two countries that can destroy this world 100's of times over. I think we should start some dialogue with that other country. Democrat's seem to want to return to the Cold War where we cower in fear praying that Russia doesn't attack us first.
Russia will not start a war with the U.S. Putin, however, will continue to torment Trump. Did you see how miserable Trump looked in Helsinki? Trump doesn't care about easing tensions with Russia. He cares about placating his handler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies