Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2018, 04:38 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,831,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSonya View Post
You have to be pretty deraged yourself to come onto a talk show as a guest
point your finger at the shows host, and call her "deranged" then attempt to make her out be exatly

what your own actions are indicating you are.
Yes, don't call someone deranged or they might demonstrate it for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 04:52 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
She didn't. She treated her very well after being called names. She didn''t reciprocate yet held her ground

Give credit where credit is due.

Lying is not the answer
Invite them to your house, to ambush them... Yep,that sounds like the Democrat party.
A den of thieves and liars. The American Mafia - Democrat

Whoopi was looking for any excuse to blow her lid. All it took was for Megan to inquire, you are not talking about me(the TDS) comment. and Pirromania, tells Megan, No, not you. Whoopi as she pointed towards Whoopi.

"DID YOU JUST POINT AT ME?" and she lost all self control.

Don't question having TDS, and then prove you do immediately!!! It comes off rather irrational.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:09 PM

292 posts, read 162,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh give it a rest. The host of the show is supposed to show class and manners, of which Whoopi has absolutely none.
She was so loving to this lady, she didn't retaliate with name calling and held her cool
Quote:
If a pointed finger makes you lose your marbles, you shouldn't be on television. You should be out in the middle of nowhere living by yourself.
Judge Jeannie had lost her marbles long ago, otherwise she wouldn't be calling the shows host names.

Guests don't generally go on tv shows and pick fights
But she is known for that

And pointing fingers. WOW....she is very aggressive!!
Then to admit she was calling her names when she was asked.
Whoopie could have just went off, it was justified but she had more class than her guest.
Instead she clarified what was happening for the viewers.

This isn't about making anyone look good or bad.\
It's time to grow up and not worry about anything except the truth

Justifying the telling of lies as if someone has "lost their marbles" because after a deranged lady points at you and calls you deranged, you respond with "let me tell you what I do not...."

Whoopie was more than loving and patient with this deranged woman.
But liars will tell lies, such as leaving out info such as the name calling and tell 50% of the truth reducing it to finger pointing. Congratulations for showing us how you cannot argue a single point so resort to re-writing reality. Buddy, the video is there for everyone to see.
To call names then accuse the victim of loosing their marbles is a faux news spin.

If this were the first grade, you'd also be in the corner for lying about the incident you saw unfolding trying to falsely accuse the victim. While watching the verbal assault occur. Not cool

Old 07-21-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Invite them to your house, to ambush them... Yep,that sounds like the Democrat party.
A den of thieves and liars. The American Mafia - Democrat

Whoopi was looking for any excuse to blow her lid. All it took was for Megan to inquire, you are not talking about me(the TDS) comment. and Pirromania, tells Megan, No, not you. Whoopi as she pointed towards Whoopi.

"DID YOU JUST POINT AT ME?" and she lost all self control.
Don't question having TDS, and then prove you do immediately!!! It comes off rather irrational.
Whoopie generously asked if she was pointing her finger at her to give her an out. That is what classy people do instead of going off.
Judge Jeannie is so aggressive after calling her deranged, she rubbed it in responding "Yes"

When she could have just apologized.

No one should be pointing their finger calling another person de-ranged, especially a Judge.

Especially on a TV show where you are the guest.
People do not like to be called names and have their finger in their face.

There was an ambush of name calling and finger pointing, but I wouldn't use that termanology myself.

It's important to watch the video, not re-write history like FAUX News does.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:35 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,466,189 times
Quote:
Whoopie generously asked if she was pointing her finger at her to give her an out. That is what classy people do instead of going off.
Judge Jeannie is so aggressive after calling her deranged, she rubbed it in responding "Yes"

When she could have just apologized.

No one should be pointing their finger calling another person de-ranged, especially a Judge.

Especially on a TV show where you are the guest.
People do not like to be called names and have their finger in their face.

There was an ambush of name calling and finger pointing, but I wouldn't use that termanology myself.

It's important to watch the video, not re-write history like FAUX News does.
^^^^. I cannot like this post enough.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:36 PM

628 posts, read 694,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Judge be so smart she hurls personal insults.

As mad as Whoopi is she didn't say anything mean to the Judge
I agree 100%!

Old 07-21-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Whoopi lied. I get it, lying doesn't bother you one bit when your side does it. That's the problem with the left. They don't hold their own accountable. Just another person with TDS.
Sorry to rain on your parade.
Whoopi did not lie...

Old 07-21-2018, 05:48 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,262,371 times
Whoopi Goldberg is disgusting. What she did to Judge Jeannine Pirro was not called for, but it revealed who this big mouth dumbass really is. She's a hate filled ignoramus who doesn't know how to control her filthy mouth. Her show should be cancelled. She should apologize to Jeannine Pirro, but I doubt she will.

She was given the name "whoopi" for a reason. She's still full of gas.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:49 PM

Default Judge Jeanine

Judge Jeanine seem to thrive on conflict. She has a big mouth...

Old 07-21-2018, 05:55 PM

What I think tops the creepy scales is how Judge Jeannie called her deranged, pointed her finger at her, all with this calm smile as if she's some kind of crazy sociopath.

When you call names, you don't smile while pointing your finger

JUDGE JEANINE IS SO CREEPY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies