Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 07:22 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Holy soap box batman.....
Ok. The Russians today are the same Russians Obama and Hillary sold our Uranium rights to. The same Russians that paid Bill Clinton 500 Grand and the same ones who donated millions to Clinton foundation. None of which was or even today is a concern to the left. That was different back then right?

Interfering with our elections. Well I guess you must think that the Russians are the only ones doing that? Not Israel with AIPAC? Not Soro's with millions of influencing dollars and paid demonstrations. And of course we the United States never did that to anyone either. Not in Iran in the 50's. Not in Cuba. Not in South Vietnam. Not in South America to many countries to mention, not an attempt in Israel? Thailand? The Philippines? Jesus we have been caught so many times it really has become expected that the long nose of the USA will be in someones business.

No we shouldn't let them off the hook, but its kind of sad listening to the fake outrage from the left. They had no issue with Obama screwing with other countries. They had no issue with the US involving ourselves in the political process of other countries, but suddenly they find such activities as wrong.

For how many years has the left demonized the intelligence community and rightly so? Now all of a sudden if anyone doubts them then that person is un-American...
Your right this isn't complicated. Its a do as I say, not as I do argument.

As for caught red handed you refer to alleged propaganda? We will have a right to cry about that the day we stop doing it to others.
That's all this is about, so the rest of your post is a bunch of rambling garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 07:25 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
And other than Hillary lost, why is it the job of the USA to fix the world? I think our dollars might better be spent on fixing the USA.

By the way. The Hillary part is applicable because the Obama administration and Hillary's state department kicked this can down the road.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...kVP/story.html

Old 07-20-2018, 07:25 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Stunning how you can find old Democrat clips about just about everything they accuse Trump of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBGPwY1DIpM
Excellent attempt at propaganda, comrade. Why not show us the rest of the clip with the context?

Chicken...?

Never mind. Don't strain yourself. Here's where it came from:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-strong-russia

Old 07-20-2018, 07:27 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,795,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
all you have to ask yourself is "would Democrats care about Russia in any way if Hillary hadn't lost?"

we know the answer to that. That's why everything they say rings hollow
Russia would still have been investigated for election meddling. Both Obama and Trump were notified of that fact, so if Hillary were the president, the conclusions would have been the same. However, Putin wouldn't have Hillary all tied up in knots like he does Trump because he owns Trump. Trump sold his soul to the devil long ago and now that payment is coming due.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:34 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,304 times
Wait this clip was from when Dmitry Medvedev was the Russian President. During his presidency Russia was on a path to becoming friends with everyone. I sort of liked President Dmitry Medvedev. I think everyone who was paying attention did.

This is to sort of childish non sense that Trump and his followers just dish out without all of the details. Putin is the problem NOT the people of Russia. President Dmitry Medvedev at the time was not a problem.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:44 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,922,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Let's be fair about this. Russia has hacked and meddled in US affairs for oh...70 years.

You do realize that they stole the atomic bomb from us correct?

Let that one sink in lol.

Oh and THEN let it sink in that we promised to split Germany and rocketry etc.....and then didn't LMAO.

We both planned the double cross all along after Germany got taken out.

Then let's see....we deposed Irans elected ruler...meddled throughout south America...

Lately we destabilized Syria, Lybia, Iraq...all while being cyber attacked most heavily by China with Russia a very distant second lol.

In short, I think it's sad to see the outrage of the American people for Russian meddling considering the most effective thing they did was to just release truthful emails. (I still would have taken HIllary over Turmp). In light of what we not only have done recently but CONTINUE to do so....it's a hugely hypocritical or grossly ignorant stance.
Valiant effort to try to draw a false equivalency between America and Russia, but does anyone actually buy this?

Russia's current government is a hydra headed monster birthed from the evil conjoining of the Russian Mafia and the KGB. There is NO comparison between America's justice system and the totalitarian hellhole of a Russian political prison.

If living under the boot of Putin is so fantastic, Russia lovers can always take their families and live there. Funny that I don't see a lot of them doing that. I wonder why?

Old 07-20-2018, 07:45 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,263,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
............The current US President is a Russian puppet. Try addressing that issue rather..............
Meh ...... try proving that issue before you demand that people address it.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:46 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
That's all this is about, so the rest of your post is a bunch of rambling garbage.
No what its about is Hillary lost and the left refuses to accept that she lost because she is that bad.
They make the excuse of the Russians hacking. Hacking what? DNC emails? Hillary emails? Spreading propaganda?
Ok when we stop doing that to everyone else we have the right to complain.
I detested Trump and do even more now. I wrote in James Webb a middle of the Road democrat.

You really want to blame someone? Blame Clinton for spending a record amount of money and running the worst campaign in recent history.

Old 07-20-2018, 07:51 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Valiant effort to try to draw a false equivalency between America and Russia, but does anyone actually buy this?

Russia's current government is a hydra headed monster birthed from the evil conjoining of the Russian Mafia and the KGB. There is NO comparison between America's justice system and the totalitarian hellhole of a Russian political prison.

If living under the boot of Putin is so fantastic, Russia lovers can always take their families and live there. Funny that I don't see a lot of them doing that. I wonder why?
All true.
What is comparable is the fact our Government absolutely interfere with the elections and or political processes of other countries.

If you don't like it done to you then stop doing it to others.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:05 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Stunning how you can find old Democrat clips about just about everything they accuse Trump of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBGPwY1DIpM

Comedy Gold!!!
They cannot keep their story straight.
They blow with the wind, as the Ivory Tower sways.

The Queen swindler of the American Mafia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies