Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2018, 07:15 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Don Jr has cheated before..he will cheat again

https://people.com/politics/donald-t...ed-wife-texts/

The Bill Clinton comparisons are so old. He's been out of office for 20 years...get over it!
Some people are just mad they missed the opportunity to ride Air Force One twenty years ago.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:26 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
City-Data can sure get an Education for the Radical Leftists.

Dating a Married Man behind his wife's back = GOOD (Mika and Lisa Page)
Dating a man legally separated from his wife, with her approval of the dating = Slutty piece of trash

Of course Mika & Lisa are Leftists also, that's what really makes them fine upstanding women.
Do you people ever actually READ what you post???
I don’t know who any one of those ladies are. So I’m just flopping my opinion down like everyone else in this cow paddock. When one is still legally married to someone else, decorum dictates that you keep your situation quiet until the legal papers are taken care of, and the children from said legal union have been informed that they are going to take a verbal bruising at school and online.

Nice going, Dad! And yes, madam, you enabling this publicly qualifies you for the title they gave you.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:37 PM

1,078 posts, read 938,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
His soon to be ex-wife has called out the media for trying to rip KG, tweeting...

“The lengths people will go to attack a woman simply because she’s dating Don. We’ve been separated over 9 months and respect each other’s decisions & privacy. We’ll focus on raising our great kids. Would be nice if the press did the same rather than obsess over our pvt lives”.
No matter what you think of the people involved, she was extremely classy and correct in this and I wish them both the best.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:39 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I see you conveniently missed ALL of the Hillary threads commenting on her looks.

What comes around goes around.

The FACT is - lip injections are gross.
I would think the same thing is you called Hillary a "skank".

"What goes around comes around"?

Grow up and stop judging other women...that includes Hillary, Michelle, Ivanka etc.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:40 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Of course - Kibby did not introduce the term "slutty" - we should all know that as it was a quoted post by: ...
Yes, EveryLady certainly knows that Kibby would not use that term and I have doubt that Kibby appreciated the courtesy of EveryLady in making that clear.

Quote:
DUH! Filing for a Divorce in any State is an announcement of a "Legal Separation" - some States have a formal Legal Separation filing (mostly community property States) and other use a Divorce Filing - which generally say that the marriage is going to be dissolved and generally lay out terms for the partners on an interim bases financially. ...
Unlike the Trump's we tend not to have divorces in our family and here I admit to divorce-ignorance and so stand corrected.

Quote:
6. There is NO "contested Divorce" and even the Leftist Media doesn't say there is - because it is simply not true and verifiably not true.
Here, though, I would hate to think that EveryLady (hey, if Trump can refer to himself in the third person) cannot accurately recall something recently read. This one is worth checking (USAToday, which is not leftist, 3 days ago):

Quote:
The initial court appearance, which lasted less than 10 minutes, came after Vanessa Trump filed for divorce in March. Though the action was initially listed as uncontested, it was later changed to a contested action.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...day/840056002/

Quote:
7. I think that people who set out to DESTROY the reputation of Women or Men due to a bizarre Political Hatred and Extreme Partisanship are the scum of the earth and even saying that -- I sincerely hope that other would not attempt to do the same to that scum of the earth.
This is the Original Post, which is relatively mild although it does use the word "mistress" for Kimberley, which is rather old-fashioned and terribly non-specific.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Fox News host and Junior's mistress, is leaving Fox News to join Junior on the 2018 campaign trail. They can talk about family values. Junior's wife Vanessa filed for an uncontested divorce this year, but Junior changed his mind and is contesting it.

But, yes, with five young children involved and a wife who is trying so very hard to make this go smoothly to then contest the divorce while at the same time hitting the campaign trail with your new girl friend (SEE I am not calling her a "mistress") DID strike me as a bit much.

Guilty as charged.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:40 PM

1,078 posts, read 938,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
She had already been separated from Gavin for a long time and was living 3,000 miles away in NYC when they divorced.

I'm a 5th Generation SF Bay Area native, who has both friends and family in that social circle. Gavin cheated on Kimberly years before they split permanently..
Yes, and they both cited that they’d grown apart long before that.

Old 07-28-2018, 08:22 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
City-Data can sure get an Education for the Radical Leftists.

Dating a Married Man behind his wife's back = GOOD (Mika and Lisa Page)
Dating a man legally separated from his wife, with her approval of the dating = Slutty piece of trash

Of course Mika & Lisa are Leftists also, that's what really makes them fine upstanding women.
Do you people ever actually READ what you post???
Kimberly Guilfoyle was a piece of trash before she ever met Trump, Jr.!

Old 07-28-2018, 08:54 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Kind of like the religious right, you mean?
Perfect!!

I am just calling out the hypocrisy. If a Democrat president's children or associates thereof had multiple divorces, children out of wedlock, extramarital affairs, etc. it would be the number one story on Fox 24-7. But because it's a Republican crew, we are told that these people's romantic affairs are their business and how dare we post about it and what wonderful, perfect human beings these all are. Vomit-inducing.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:00 PM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Kind of like the religious right, you mean?
So you are as obsessed with other people’s sex lives as the extreme religious right.

Congratulations.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:04 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Junior is a dirt bag just like his dad (the Traitor) wonderful family....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies