Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 02:12 AM

5,455 posts, read 3,384,993 times

Advertisements

Trumps cajones are wrinkled.

Old 07-21-2018, 02:29 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Trumps cajones are wrinkled.
Thanks for your personal perspective.

Old 07-21-2018, 02:37 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Thanks for your personal perspective.
I weep for how he must make a living. Keep up the good work Mr. Undergarment inspector *salutes

Old 07-21-2018, 04:33 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Reagan committed an unforgivable act, if you ask me: He signed off on the "legalization" or 4-5 million illegal border-jumping aliens.

That, in my opinion, was such an egregious and unforgivable act it just lumped him right in with every other RINO neocon of my lifetime.

The fact that so many RINOs hate Trump so much - as much as your average democrat/cultural marxist - says all we need to know. It is a Swamp indeed, and "republicans" (I don't think that word means much anymore since most republicans are liberal-lite) are just as bad as any democrat in Washington today.

I've said it before on this forum and I'll say it again: Trump is EASILY the best president of my lifetime.

Old 07-21-2018, 04:56 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 1 day ago)

27,163 posts, read 13,449,232 times
The greatest US Presidents usually have statues abroad, there are 8 statues dedicated to 6 US Presidents in London, and they include one of Reagan. I somehow doubt Trump will ever have a statue in London.

Statues of 6 American Presidents in London - Guide London

Statues Of The US President In London: Can You Name All Eight - Londonist

Old 07-21-2018, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The greatest US Presidents usually have statues abroad, there are 8 statues dedicated to 6 US Presidents in London, and they include one of Reagan. I somehow doubt Trump will ever have a statue in London.

He should consider it an honor in the state of squalor that Londoners now find themselves in, overrun by non Londoners and an Islamic Mayor.

I will let you in on a little secret. We Americans are appalled at how you Brits have allowed your country to be overrun and defiled by non-Brits.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
He should consider it an honor in the state of squalor that Londoners now find themselves in, overrun by non Londoners and an Islamic Mayor.

I will let you in on a little secret. We Americans are appalled at how you Brits have allowed your country to be overrun and defiled by non-Brits.
London is an international city just like NYC and has seen massive amounts of ivestment in recent decades, indeed far from squalor the city has improved massively in terms of infrastructure and development.

It's usually small minded people who don't travel and whose world view comes from Trump tweets, Fox and Friends and and the Alt-Right.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:
London is an international city just like NYC and has seen massive amounts of ivestment in recent decades, indeed far from squalor the city has improved massively in terms of infrastructure and development.

It's usually small minded people who don't travel and whose world view comes from Trump tweets, Fox and Friends and and the Alt-Right.
You can view us with contempt; we will continue to view your city/countries with pity.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
You can view us with contempt; we will continue to view your city/countries with pity.
I view you with pity, as for London it receives 20 million overseas tourists a year, and is a wonderful city.

London is also home to a significant American population.

Love and London - YouTube

Evan Edinger - YouTube

Old 07-21-2018, 05:58 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Looking back, the two guys are very similar. And knowing now about MK Ultra and Bush 41's very shady past, maybe Reagan's near assassination wasn't the work of a lone crazy. Especially troubling is the current political climate in DC. Trump should be watchful. I'm sure he now has insurance so the deep state will be loathe to try anything, but we are reaching a point where they may tip their hands and make a full on move against the country and take the risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies