Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 04:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Ever since 2015, the MSM news addicted leftists have been predicting that Trump "won't stay in the race".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 04:52 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,327,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terr View Post
He's in his 70s and being a President is a step down from being a billionaire--ALLEGEDLY
Until and unless he finally agrees to release his tax returns, nobody will really know his net worth, his sources of income, or his financial/loan obligations, nor will we know about his probable financial ties to Russian Oligarchs.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:38 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Will Trump run again?
Yes.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:26 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
I gave Trump 18 months the day he was inaugurated. That would put his leaving coming very soon- by the end of this month, if my assumption proves to be correct.

But so far, he's falling apart at the speed I expected, so until the month is up, I'm sticking with my prediction. I fully believe he will resign soon, and will never allow himself to be impeached. The resignation may come a bit later than my early prediction, but I still believe he will be gone before the November elections.

I also think Trump will run again in 2020, resignation or not. If he resigns, he will run as an independent or on a 3rd party ticket. And, for all I know, he could possibly win again if he plays his cards right.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I gave Trump 18 months the day he was inaugurated. .

So 100% wrong. Just like 100% about his chances of becoming President.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:32 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
Trump has been frustrated by the courts and what he can and cannot do and has expressed his frustration many times over it.
I am thinking that he may not even want to run again for President.
Last time we had so many running from both parties it was a fee-for-all.
To me it's just sad that the people cannot come up with someone trustworthy.

With his fat and flabby body and years of excess and abuse, Trump can't even walk very far------running is out of the question. Even if he somehow avoids justice, it's hard to imagine he would even survive to finish his current term.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:15 PM

501 posts, read 303,428 times
Quote:
I gave Trump 18 months the day he was inaugurated. That would put his leaving coming very soon- by the end of this month, if my assumption proves to be correct.

But so far, he's falling apart at the speed I expected, so until the month is up, I'm sticking with my prediction.
I wish there was a way to make a bet. Maybe some mod to act as escrow. I'd enjoy taking your money. In fact, I'd give you to the end of the year.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:41 PM

10,757 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Quote:

But so far, he's falling apart at the speed I expected, so until the month is up, I'm sticking with my prediction. I fully believe he will resign soon, and will never allow himself to be impeached. The resignation may come a bit later than my early prediction, but I still believe he will be gone before the November elections.

I also think Trump will run again in 2020, resignation or not. If he resigns, he will run as an independent or on a 3rd party ticket. And, for all I know, he could possibly win again if he plays his cards right.
But there is nothing for him to be impeached for, so your prediction is dead wrong.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:43 PM

24,625 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
IMO, I don't see Trump making past his first term if he makes it that far. On here his supporters still love him but outside of this forum I'm seeing less and less of his supporters I think they are tired of the drama and him embarrassing himself. So no I don't see him getting that far myself.
He’s closing in on his second year.

You better hope that Russian collusion indictment comes.

Trump will run again, because being the most powerful man on earth is too tempting to pass up.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:43 PM

10,757 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
With his fat and flabby body and years of excess and abuse, Trump can't even walk very far------running is out of the question. Even if he somehow avoids justice, it's hard to imagine he would even survive to finish his current term.
Trump's rallies this year are a lot more energetic and intense than Obama's rallies ever were....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies