Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 03:37 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times

Advertisements

This is really sick , does anyone find this funny ?..

Liberals have dangerous and bad judgment . Comparing an agency like ICE that removes criminals from neighborhoods to a terrorist organization ?
Wow ..

Comedian Michelle Wolf took aim at Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in a skit released ahead of Sunday’s episode of her Netflix show “The Break.”

The skit was titled “ICE Is” (pronounced like ISIS) and compared the law enforcement agency to the terror group responsible for thousands of deaths worldwide.

The skit began by depicting all illegal immigrants as happy families who just wanted to spend time together and celebrate being American. Every ICE agent, in contrast, was depicted as a stupid thug just looking for an excuse to attack someone.

Michelle Wolf’s ‘ICE Is’ Skit Paints Agency As Terror Group Desperate For Recruits | The Daily Caller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 03:38 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Criminals?

Old 07-21-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Criminals?
Yes criminals . One example of many below ....

“Several gang members and individuals with previous convictions for manslaughter, rape and assaulting law enforcement officers were among 162 people arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement during a three-day action in the Los Angeles area, federal authorities announced Thursday.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/162-...alifornia.html

Old 07-21-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yes criminals . One example of many below ....

“Several gang members and individuals with previous convictions for manslaughter, rape and assaulting law enforcement officers were among 162 people arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement during a three-day action in the Los Angeles area, federal authorities announced Thursday.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/14/162-...alifornia.html
But you lump working people with no criminal records, who live here without permission, in with gang members.

Old 07-21-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
But you lump working people with no criminal records, who live here without permission, in with gang members.
When did I lump them together ? I said ICE is targeting know criminals ... did you not read what I posted above ? ..

Regardless those here illegally have no right to be here too and many commit ID theft .. which IS a crime ... even if they aren’t gang bangers of child molesters .

Old 07-21-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
ICE’S mission is to protect America from the cross-border crime and illegal immigration that threaten national security and public safety.

This mission is executed through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and goods.
Their job is "protect America" from illegal immigration, as well as "cross border crime".

You said they remove "criminals", right? I'm not gonna play your word game with you, I have better things to do today. Enjoy yourself and watch the skit, you might find yourself laughing uproariously.

Old 07-21-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Their job is "protect America" from illegal immigration, as well as "cross border crime".

You said they remove "criminals", right? I'm not gonna play your word game with you, I have better things to do today. Enjoy yourself and watch the skit, you might find yourself laughing uproariously.
Sounds like you want to play word games .
Is the link I posted about ICE arresting known criminals fake news ?
Why don’t you care about public safety ?

Old 07-21-2018, 09:12 PM

21,139 posts, read 19,714,475 times
What passes as “comedy” for liberals is mind-blowing. I’m glad I don’t normally watch this crap, but thanks for reminding me why.

Old 07-22-2018, 01:44 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is really sick , does anyone find this funny ?..
I can't stand listening to her voice. I have to turn my TV on mute when the news shows a clip of her show.

Old 07-22-2018, 01:49 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
As is the correct thing to do. By breaking the law to come here illegally, they have prevented us from knowing who is in our country. We cannot differentiate, nor is it our responsibility to differentiate, the illegal whose only crime is coming here illegally from the illlegal who is a rapist murderer. Don't break the law at all, we willbe able to keep track of who is here, and they will not have their names dragged though the mud.

It works on so many levels.

Until they learn to respect the same laws that I do, as far as I am concerned every one of them is a rapist/murderer, and every democrat a dangerous enabler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies