Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 05:13 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This guy was born in Canada.
His parents were born in Canada.

Pre 1990
Do you bother arguing with people who argue that the Earth is flat or do you ignore them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 08:18 AM

919 posts, read 609,505 times
Quote:
This guy was born in Canada.
His parents were born in Canada.

Pre 1990
What has that got to do with anything that I wrote?

A Muslim is a Muslim wherever he/she is born & they're all obligated by their ideology to 'cut the throat' of all nonbelievers.

Old 07-25-2018, 08:46 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,323,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion777 View Post

A Muslim is a Muslim wherever he/she is born & they're all obligated by their ideology to 'cut the throat' of all nonbelievers.
Sandy Hook, Parkland and Las Vegas shoes were all white males. For whites I guess mass shootings is not idealogical but just a hobby. Did the religion of those shooters ever be released? Muslims make u0 three times the percentage of the population in Canada than they do in the states so from your reasoning Canada should have more killings than we do. Last year the total number of people murdered in Toronto was 7 more than what your Vegas shooter killed. Wasn't he white.

Parkland shooter frequented white supremists Web sites and I believe at least one rally but I read so much about how he was the victim of bullying. Sandy Hook shooter was described as mentally ill and what about Dylann Roof, another white supremists?

If only white murders can be considered as mentally unstable, regardless of their medical history, then maybe whites must be inferior to all other races.

The Toronto shooter was know to have mental problems by hiss family, friends and by the police. That you wish to ignore this, or claim that it was all made up after the fact speaks to your bigotry

Old 07-25-2018, 08:52 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,954,307 times
I originally thought that the brother was in a coma because of the car accident that killed his sister 10 years ago, but he was actually a gang member who overdosed on drugs a few months ago. He is more or less brain dead. The shooter got the gun from his brother, and there was another gun in the home.

Police confiscated computers from the home and there are no results from that investigation, so I'm curious how anyone can state that the shooter was on ISIS websites.

Interestingly, the gun originated in the USA and police are going to track it to figure out how it ended up in Canada.

Old 07-25-2018, 08:54 AM

919 posts, read 609,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Sandy Hook, Parkland and Las Vegas shoes were all white males. For whites I guess mass shootings is not idealogical but just a hobby. Did the religion of those shooters ever be released? Muslims make u0 three times the percentage of the population in Canada than they do in the states so from your reasoning Canada should have more killings than we do. Last year the total number of people murdered in Toronto was 7 more than what your Vegas shooter killed. Wasn't he white.

Parkland shooter frequented white supremists Web sites and I believe at least one rally but I read so much about how he was the victim of bullying. Sandy Hook shooter was described as mentally ill and what about Dylann Roof, another white supremists?

If only white murders can be considered as mentally unstable, regardless of their medical history, then maybe whites must be inferior to all other races.

The Toronto shooter was know to have mental problems by hiss family, friends and by the police. That you wish to ignore this, or claim that it was all made up after the fact speaks to your bigotry
And your solution is to import more mentally ill migrants sworn to our destruction.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-25-2018 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 07-25-2018, 09:02 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
In Trudeaus Canada it's 'racist' to identify criminals from 'refugee' or minority background.
If it's found out that the shooter shrieked 'Allahu akbar' before letting rip, that will be explained as a 'mental illness'. After all, the Lefts mantra is that the vile ideology is a 'religion of peace'.
Can't let the masses know the truth of the matter.
Here's the deal about Trudeau's Canada...it was Canada long before either Trudeau came on the scene. As such, it evolved through any number of conservative and liberal governments in such a manner to revile the racist leanings evident elsewhere.

If the perpetrator shouted anything at all, it will be reported in due time without fear and paranoia dictating otherwise or occasioning a knee jerk response to same.

Neither the left nor the right in Canada will have a "mantra" such as you describe.

The "masses" in Canada are more than capable of discerning truth from dogma without any entity having control over that process.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:03 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Here's the deal about Trudeau's Canada...it was Canada long before either Trudeau came on the scene. As such, it evolved through any number of conservative and liberal governments in such a manner to revile the racist leanings evident elsewhere.

If the perpetrator shouted anything at all, it will be reported in due time without fear and paranoia dictating otherwise or occasioning a knee jerk responseto same.

Neither the left nor the right in Canada will have a "mantra" such as you describe.

The "masses" in Canada are more than capable of discerning truth from dogma without any entity having control over that process.
I don't think folks understand just how different it is in Canada.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
And your solution is to import more mentally ill migrants sworn to our destruction. You're as ignorant & oblivious as your buddy ^^^.

What part of him being born in Canada does not compute for you?

Old 07-25-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
I don't think folks understand just how different it is in Canada.
They, some folks, don't understand how different it is in ANY other country, much less the one right next door to them. That comes with being told all their wee lives they have no need to.

Pavlov would have loved having dogs with such a lack of curiosity.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:09 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Quote:

Oh right, there are over 1.6 billion murderers stabbing and shooting "nonbelievers" left and right...

The world must be a really scary place for you if you really believe that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies