Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2018, 04:28 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times

Advertisements

Sounds normal. Out of the job..turn in your keys..kind of move that I wouldn't have even thought did my all ready exist.
Trumps just a posturing bully and smearing over the media is all he ever does.

Ha! Uses the media to discredit his "dissenters" then screams the media is the enemy of the people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 04:29 PM

8,497 posts, read 4,558,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Sounds normal. Out of the job..turn in your keys..kind of move that I wouldn't have even thought did my all ready exist.
Trumps just a posturing bully and smearing over the media is all he ever does.

Ha! Uses the media to discredit his "dissenters" then screams the media is the enemy of the people.

If it truly is to revoke the credentials of former employees, why is that only those that have openly criticized the current administration are being singled out?

The ominous truth is that this possible WH move is just about silencing critics.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:31 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Clearly you don't have a clue what you are talking about. There is no first amendment right to a security clearance.
If people didn't have it now there would be no need to take it away from them.
I did not say that. However, your first amendment rights are impinged when the government takes action against you for using them. And this is about them talking about Trump in a negative light, nothing more, nothing less. The actions taken against them are being taken because the exercised their first amendment.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:33 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump going after people who served in the last 2 administration.

Trump is in trouble as people start seeing what he really is. A weak small minded person influenced by the last person he talks to on any given day.
Um, really? Did it ever cross your mind that the last two administrations are the ones in trouble? Evidently there is reason to remove security clearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I did not say that. However, your first amendment rights are impinged when the government takes action against you for using them. And this is about them talking about Trump in a negative light, nothing more, nothing less. The actions taken against them are being taken because the exercised their first amendment.
This is your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:38 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,964,681 times
One shall not be permitted to criticize our Glorious Leader! All dissidents against the regime must be punished and Glorious Leader shall not be questioned.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:43 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
This is your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
my opinion...backed up by reality. Or do you think those 6 people were listed because they were friends of Trump? What nonsense.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:43 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Just watched fake evening news cbs. No mention of rand Paul. No mention of monotizing. Just speculation that potus is silencing his critics etc. Is there any doubt the msm is biased?

Old 07-23-2018, 05:03 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Martha Maccallum of The Story on Fox has Rand Paul on explaining his position on the issue.

He says Brennen is a dangerous leaker who has put people in danger in the past.

Old 07-23-2018, 05:10 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,985,515 times
I haven’t read every post, but as someone who once actually had a security clearance, I am curious just what all you folks who are getting your panties in a bunch over this think having a security clearance after employment with the feds or a contractor gets you access to?

I’ll give you a hint. Nothing.

This is much ado about nothing.

Old 07-23-2018, 05:13 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
I haven’t read every post, but as someone who once actually had a security clearance, I am curious just what all you folks who are getting your panties in a bunch over this think having a security clearance after employment with the feds or a contractor gets you access to?

I’ll give you a hint. Nothing.

This is much ado about nothing.
Was your security clearance the same as Brennans? lol your post said nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies