Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 11:56 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33458...mpaign=dwbrand

"North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un has reportedly started dismantling key launching facilities in response to the June 12 Singapore Summit where he and President Donald Trump discussed denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.
Satellite images from July 20 and July 22 show that the North Koreans have begun dismantling facilities at their Sohae Satellite Launching Station, which experts believe played a major role in their development of intercontinental ballistic missiles."

Great job to our President Donald Trump!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 12:01 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Far too early to declare victory. They have already conducted the tests and set up their ICBM capability. Call me when verifiable denuclearization has occurred. Hope we'll see that day, but I doubt it.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:57 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
ok, sure, yah we'll call you.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:25 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
What they are dismantling is a liquid rocket booster facility.

They have since moved on to the more modern, efficient solid rocket booster.

So, yeah, they're demolishing old technology.

Another loss for the cheeto.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:28 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Did liberals claim that they are doing this because of Obama’s yet ?

Old 07-24-2018, 08:31 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Did liberals claim that they are doing this because of Obama’s yet ?
Lol, that's their only fallback excuse here. Trump can never accomplish anything in their fantasy world.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:35 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Mission Accomplished.
Obama crying himself to sleep like a loser child.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:40 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/33458...mpaign=dwbrand

"North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un has reportedly started dismantling key launching facilities in response to the June 12 Singapore Summit where he and President Donald Trump discussed denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.
Satellite images from July 20 and July 22 show that the North Koreans have begun dismantling facilities at their Sohae Satellite Launching Station, which experts believe played a major role in their development of intercontinental ballistic missiles."

Great job to our President Donald Trump!!!
I'm not sure if the OP is spreading "alternative facts" on purpose, or is truly not aware of the facts. I read this story yesterday and spent a few minutes doing my own research.

North Korea is dismantling an OLDER technology missile testing site. They have updated their capabilities and have moved onto a more modern style of rocket. They are tearing down a testing site that they're already not using anymore.

Little Kimmy is tearing down an OLD testing site with technology that is now obsolete.

Trumplings, I now it's been a rough few weeks for you guys, and you'd love nothing more than to celebrate a "win" for Trump. Unfortunately, this is just another loss. N.Korea is dismantling old testing sites that are no longer in use. The sites that NK uses for the newer rocket technology are still standing and operational. Let us know when Kim tears THOSE sites down.

Old 07-24-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Mission Accomplished.
Obama crying himself to sleep like a loser child.
We’ll still have his nice speeches ..

Obama sold himself as the “change “ , “transformational “ President and failed to deliver .

Trump is delivering on it .

Old 07-24-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm not sure if the OP is spreading "alternative facts" on purpose, or is truly not aware of the facts. I read this story yesterday and spent a few minutes doing my own research.

North Korea is dismantling an OLDER technology missile testing site. They have updated their capabilities and have moved onto a more modern style of rocket. They are tearing down a testing site that they're already not using anymore.

Little Kimmy is tearing down an OLD testing site with technology that is now obsolete.

Trumplings, I now it's been a rough few weeks for you guys, and you'd love nothing more than to celebrate a "win" for Trump. Unfortunately, this is just another loss. N.Korea is dismantling old testing sites that are no longer in use. The sites that NK uses for the newer rocket technology are still standing and operational. Let us know when Kim tears THOSE sites down.
Actually it hasn’t been a rough few weeks . Despite the ramping up of outrage from the left controlled media .

For sure it’s going to be a rough 6 1/2 more years for libs . Good luck in 2024 .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies