Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 03:56 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,780 times

Advertisements

I want to know precisely what Russia did to benefit Trump's campaign and what evidence shows that Trump was involved.

I'm not looking for "an anonymous source said ..." or "fake news speculates ..." or "classified documents suggest ...". I want specific details, as well as actual evidence that's been made public.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:03 AM

843 posts, read 1,431,557 times
Jr. met with Russian officials to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. That same country, Russia, stole election information from DCCC.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:06 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,516,076 times
There was this exact thread last week. The odd thing is that both used the word "specific" r "specifically." Keep in mind the investigation is still ongoing. No doubt we'll know more this time next year than we do now. If you want specifics, you may want to reach out to Mr. Mueller as he hasn't released a lot of information yet.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatp View Post
Jr. met with Russian officials to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. That same country, Russia, stole election information from DCCC.
You mean the same type of dirt that Hillary paid for, to obtain on Trump?

That kind of dirt?

Old 07-24-2018, 04:13 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Exact same thread last week and countless posts.

OP might want to consider using the C-D search function.

Or perhaps even an internet search.

To save us all some time, let's jump to the the next point -- Collusion isn't a crime.

Sadly, conspiracy to commit fraud is.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:16 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You mean the same type of dirt that Hillary paid for, to obtain on Trump?

That kind of dirt?
The difference is that the Clinton campaign paid for the opposition research, while Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort were discussing trading future help with Magnitsky Act sanctions in return for campaign assistance from a hostile foreign nation.

It's a critical difference.

Surprising that it is taking some so long to comprehend.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:53 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The difference is that the Clinton campaign paid for the opposition research, while Don Jr., Kushner, and Manafort were discussing trading future help with Magnitsky Act sanctions in return cammpaign assistance from a hostile foreign nation.

It's a critical difference.

Surprising that it is taking some so long to comprehend.
So you say but do not know,right?

Answer this : What was the main objective of the Don jr meeting? Go ahead and answer I will wait.

Did you finally come up with that Don jr attended the meeting hoping to find damaging information on Hillary?

Hillary has spoken on foreign opposition research many times so I am sure she was not surprised in the least when hearing about the Don jr meeting. Partisans support foreign opposition research as long as the findings are not damaging to their party.

Take you as a prime example you loved the foreign opposition research that was anti Trump called the Steele dossier but it was totally under handed that Don jr met with Russians for opposition research on Hillary.

People that worship democracy better get used to it, this type of foreign influence in elections is here to stay.U S democracy has gone global, it had to our leaders and others needed a new avenue to get their palms greased selling influence real or perceived.

I am tired of partisans whinning about foreign opposition research when deep down they support it, I say get used to it.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:12 AM

27,146 posts, read 13,434,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I want to know precisely what Russia did to benefit Trump's campaign and what evidence shows that Trump was involved.

I'm not looking for "an anonymous source said ..." or "fake news speculates ..." or "classified documents suggest ...". I want specific details, as well as actual evidence that's been made public.
Dossier - The Moscow Project

How Trump walked into Putin's web | News | The Guardian

Old 07-24-2018, 05:17 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,286 times
There is no collusion. It’s a fantasy made up to excuse Hillary Clinton’s loss

Old 07-24-2018, 05:24 AM

16,760 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Lots of collusion. Starting with Flynn and his trip to Russia. Page and his Russian influence. Don Jr. and the Trump tower meeting. Trump telling the Russians to start looking for emails.

Trump, family and staff all colluded.

Trump the guy who is influenced by the last person to talk to him any given day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies