Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 03:50 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Most Democrats put Hilary out of our thought process when she lost the election.
What does that say about you and others? You voted for a person to be the leader of the free world and they lose and you do not want to even hear their named mentioned. I have to wonder how much thought you put into your vote, of course most likely it was very little considering most Americans vote for their team.

So is the thinking " we know Hillary is corrupt and we voted for her anyway but since she lost we can be honest now and say she stinks" If that is the case that is pretty pathetic thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 04:19 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Looks like the liberals want to talk about everything they can EXCEPT:

Who reprogrammed the server to forward these often-classified emails to a foreign entity forbidden to receive them?

Who was the foreign entity?

How many U.S. secrets were revealed? Involving what classified programs, projects, the identities of covert personnel etc.?

Has anything happened to the covert personnel involved?

Liberals went apesh!t when they found that Valerie Plame's identity was "revealed", and screamed about it for months.

When can we expect a similar response to the hundreds (possibly thousands?) of unmaskings that could have happened as a result of Hillary setting up a secret, easy-to-penetrate server?

The liberals are avoiding those questions like the plague. Not hard to figure out why.

But I'm happy to keep reminding them what the questions are (and the subject of the thread), in case they change their minds.

Thats because its a unsubstantiated accusation by a right wing nut job.

Your "questions" rise to the level of "Are you still beating your wife"

Old 07-24-2018, 04:50 PM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Gohmert sits in for Sean Hannity on Fox News and we're supposed to take him seriously. Since he knows so much how about naming the "foreign Entity" for starters, it shouldn't be a secret, sounds like he got this from Alex Jones.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:54 PM

1,808 posts, read 4,037,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Thats because its a unsubstantiated accusation by a right wing nut job.

Your "questions" rise to the level of "Are you still beating your wife"
Well put greywar. If Hillary is guilty of even one tenth of what I have heard her accused of, well, the ineptness of the right is simply staggering. As someone who leans left I know I am not suppose to say this, but I am willing to risk my membership to the secret 'Keep Hillary Out of Prison Club". Here goes ... I never cared for Hillary. For the sake of the nation I sorta hope something the right has thrown against the wall finally sticks against Hillary. With her in prison the right can focus on Obama and the Pandora's Box type sentiment that everything wrong in the world is the fault of the left. Quite frankly it is extremely exhausting keeping Hillary out of jail AND creating everything evil in the world.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:21 PM

17,984 posts, read 27,442,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Two replies so far, two changes of subject to unrelated silly and/or undocumented allegations.

Par for the course when liberals get caught red-handed breaking the law and helping our foes.

Back to the subject:
Who reprogrammed the server to forward these often-classified emails to a foreign entity forbidden to receive them?

Who was the foreign entity?

How many U.S. secrets were revealed? Involving what classified programs, projects, the identities of covert personnel etc.?

Has anything happened to the covert personnel involved?

Liberals went ape**** when they found that Valerie Plame's identity was "revealed", and screamed about it for months.

When can we expect a similar response to the hundreds (possibly thousands?) of unmaskings that could have happened as a result of Hillary setting up a secret, easy-to-penetrate server?
Yeah, I'm gonna hold my breath until msm leads with this scandal.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:40 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,019,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

LOL. No. No they are not. If they were experts at it they would not even use email. Just like Trump.

The second best thing to not using email is to have a private server which gives you almost complete control of all internal communications(sans the devices used to access them) and leaves the trail cold for external communications.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies