Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2018, 10:19 PM

501 posts, read 303,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Even if he did pay her with a bag of cash, cash is legal currency. You keep the dream alive buckaroo. If and When Trump get's his slap on the wrist fine and is still POTUS you will be crying your eyes out. :c rying:
Yes, of course, Cohen needed to set up a company and talk about "financing" when all that was needed was a bag of cash

Trump is trolling Democrats hard by allowing these tapes to be released.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 10:23 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Trump's approval numbers keep going up.

actually his RCP approval average has been stagnant for the past moth and his disapproval average is up.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
I feel sorry for the Loonies with the left wing media yanking their chain every week with another breathless story, "This is it! We've got Trump now!" Haven't they heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me every week for two years, shame on me!"

Wake up, Loonies. You are being manipulated through your emotions. Try using logic or maybe just turn off the damned TV.

Old 07-24-2018, 10:28 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,163,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Even if he did pay her with a bag of cash, cash is legal currency. You keep the dream alive buckaroo. If and When Trump get's his slap on the wrist fine
Campaign finance violations over $25,000 can be prosecuted as a felony.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:21 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Is it common for your "fix it" attorney to record private conversations and not tell you?

Old 07-24-2018, 11:25 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Is it common for your "fix it" attorney to record private conversations and not tell you?

nope, but....... it's not illegal ( in NY ).

Old 07-24-2018, 11:33 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I feel sorry for the Loonies with the left wing media yanking their chain every week with another breathless story, "This is it! We've got Trump now!" Haven't they heard the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me every week for two years, shame on me!"

Wake up, Loonies. You are being manipulated through your emotions. Try using logic or maybe just turn off the damned TV.
You sound nervous. Are you afraid details of Crooked Trump's rape of his ex wife will leak?

Old 07-24-2018, 11:54 PM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
nope, but....... it's not illegal ( in NY ).
Wouldn’t it be illegal or at least a disbarment offense for a lawyer to record and/or release tapes of a client?

Old 07-25-2018, 12:12 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Campaign finance violations over $25,000 can be prosecuted as a felony.
To date one guy that I know if has been felony prosecuted and I think he still just got a fine. The only one who should be worried about a campaign finance violation if there was any is Cohen. Plus, it's only an issue if Campaign funds were used. Trump was self-funding his campaign. All the money is his. This is another wet dream the MSM and the Liberals have. The sane side of America doesn't seem to care that Trump was laying the wood to numerous hot women while he was married before he was a candidate for President. Part of that reason was that because Trump was always known to have a different model at his side for years. People are used to it.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:28 AM

5,455 posts, read 3,383,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/24/polit...ape/index.html
Cohen told Trump about his plans to set up a company and finance the purchase of the rights from American Media, which publishes the National Enquirer.
"I need to open up a company for the transfer of all of that info regarding our friend David," Cohen said in the recording, likely a reference to American Media head David Pecker.

I don't know what this criminally proves but it kind of shows Cohen is ready to flip on the Trump.
Preface: I am most definitely not a fan of Trump's. As adamant as can be not liking him at all.
I listened to what CNN aired. I was as curious as anyone. But there was absolutely nothing incriminating on it. They talked about a check and an account but nothing said about what it was for. Fake news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies