Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 01:56 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
No, but Big Supp does. At least pharma has to test and prove the efficacy and safety of their drugs. They even tell you what the possible side effects could be. Big Supp on the other hand refuses to do any testing. Because they know their claims are unprovable. Easier to keep raking in the cash.

Those who constantly shill for Big Supp clearly believe all that they’re told.
There's no guarantee there's even anything left of the supplement you're taking left in the pills when you buy a supplement, much less that it's proven to do anything. Big Supp is a HUUUUUGE money maker.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:03 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,806,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
There's no guarantee there's even anything left of the supplement you're taking left in the pills when you buy a supplement, much less that it's proven to do anything. Big Supp is a HUUUUUGE money maker.
Yep and they prey on the most desperate and gullible among us. Very sad.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:14 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
My grandmother is 85, has never taken a thing, and has never had cancer. My grandfather died at 85 at the gym of an anuerysm, smoked for decades, drank for longer, and never had cancer. A lot of 85 year olds just, you know, don't get cancer.

Your seed has done nothing but drain your pocket book and make you look foolish on the internet.

I ask again: do you think the hundreds of thousands of people working in public university, private university, state-run, corporate-run, and nonprofit based laboratories worldwide over many decades are lying to you? Are they so dedicated to the lie that this is no one cure for cancer that they're allowing their children, spouses, friends, and even themselves die of cancer?
I work in an academic medical center, including negotiating contracts for clinical trials. Every last one of my docs - working on a variety of diseases including cancer - would happily work themselves out of a job tomorrow if they could cure the disease they treat and research. That's their life goal.

It's not reality most of the time, but they generally are able to get incremental improvements that improve quality of life and that can prolong it. And that's good, but it's not the reason I get emails from them at 2 am in the morning when they can't sleep because they are thinking about their work, or sometimes they are even in their lab then because it's what the experiment required. They want more - treatments that work better, that are easier to tolerate, that provide better relief, and yes, if they got their way, cured the disease and put them out of a job, or at least out of a job for that particular condition.

This concept that they are somehow suppressing cures for the very patients they treat is just asinine, vile and disgusting.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:24 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Yep and they prey on the most desperate and gullible among us. Very sad.
+1.

And not surprisingly, the elderly.

Then, they dedicate their few remaining years driving their friends and family insane & reminding everyone they are wrong.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:26 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
My grandmother is 85, has never taken a thing, and has never had cancer. My grandfather died at 85 at the gym of an anuerysm, smoked for decades, drank for longer, and never had cancer. A lot of 85 year olds just, you know, don't get cancer.

Your seed has done nothing but drain your pocket book and make you look foolish on the internet.

I ask again: do you think the hundreds of thousands of people working in public university, private university, state-run, corporate-run, and nonprofit based laboratories worldwide over many decades are lying to you? Are they so dedicated to the lie that this is no one cure for cancer that they're allowing their children, spouses, friends, and even themselves die of cancer?
That's great...good for your grandmother. I found out about the "seeds" in 1995 and knowing the crappy foods and pesticides and roundup we are ingesting, why not work with prevention. I'm 5 yrs younger than your grandma.

I have a major distrust for the pharma industrial complex, just like some other major industrial complexes in our country. I prefer to limit the toxins to my body as best I can. Pharma drugs are toxic.

I just went thru 4.5 months of hospital/rehabs for a knee infection and talk about side effects of that horrid oxycodone drug. Good grief.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-25-2018 at 02:37 PM..

Old 07-25-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
And what about all the side effects from the pharma drugs. They ALL come with their sets, more than others. Spend time in the Health area and hear some of the terrible reports.

I'm glad we have Big Supp as a member decided to give our more natural cures this name...why should there just be ONE way to work on cures and Prevention.

I just lost 3 close people in the last 3 yrs due to chemo/radiation/cutting. One being my son in law. He poo poo'd the seed years ago...who knows maybe he'd still be here today if he had not.

All the IF's in life. I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time and have an OPEN MIND.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I work in an academic medical center, including negotiating contracts for clinical trials. Every last one of my docs - working on a variety of diseases including cancer - would happily work themselves out of a job tomorrow if they could cure the disease they treat and research. That's their life goal.

It's not reality most of the time, but they generally are able to get incremental improvements that improve quality of life and that can prolong it. And that's good, but it's not the reason I get emails from them at 2 am in the morning when they can't sleep because they are thinking about their work, or sometimes they are even in their lab then because it's what the experiment required. They want more - treatments that work better, that are easier to tolerate, that provide better relief, and yes, if they got their way, cured the disease and put them out of a job, or at least out of a job for that particular condition.

This concept that they are somehow suppressing cures for the very patients they treat is just asinine, vile and disgusting.
So IF cures were found, they would be out of jobs. Is that right?

City of Hope, Mayo and others are working with "grape Seed" in breast, colon, prostate and skin cancers....how much work they are doing who knows. They need their jobs too.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:42 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
So IF cures were found, they would be out of jobs. Is that right?

City of Hope, Mayo and others are working with "grape Seed" in breast, colon, prostate and skin cancers....how much work they are doing who knows. They need their jobs too.
in reality, no, I don't think people would be out of jobs if they found a cure for something because there isn't going to be a magic bullet this a cure for everything. So they would likely switch their area of research to something related and build on what they already found.

Plus they are also clinicians and would continue to diagnose and treat patients because curing cancer isn't automatically preventing it from occurring in the first place. Maybe someday but not within the lifetime of anyone alive right now is my guess.

But mentally and philosophically? Yes, on a theoretical level, they would trade their job for something that cured thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people. It's why they are in the careers they are in. They are all smart highly educated people who could find other work if they needed to.

ETA: but if you are implying that they wouldn't work hard enough to risk losing a job? Bull to that. Besides, people who sell grape seed whatever need jobs too - they aren't looking to work themselves out of an income.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:44 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Depending on which source you use, Americans are spending anywhere from 21 Billion to 33 Billion a year on supplements.
But remember, those companies aren't in it to make money like those damn greedy pharmaceutical companies

Old 07-25-2018, 02:46 PM

Sloan Kettering, Ralph Moss, Laetrile Coverup

https://www.collective-evolution.com...ory-of-cancer/

Believe or don't what you care to. To me there is ENOUGH doubt out there to question and question it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies