Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2018, 08:54 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I would like to see CNN and it's ilk banned entirely. They do nothing but stir up violence on the far left.
I agree they are 24/7 Trump. They aren't even a news station anymore but a talk show where opinion flies in the face of facts. They have become worse than MSMBC or FOX. Somewhere along the way, they decided to join them instead of beat them with real news.
I used to enjoy CNN, but the new owner has a mission, and it isn't news.

Would the White House welcome questions from Jerry Springer at a NEWS conference? I doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2018, 08:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
I agree they are 24/7 Trump. They aren't even a news station anymore but a talk show where opinion flies in the face of facts. They have become worse than MSMBC or FOX. Somewhere along the way, they decided to join them instead of beat them with real news.
I used to enjoy CNN, but the new owner has a mission, and it isn't news.

Would the White House welcome questions from Jerry Springer at a NEWS conference? I doubt it.

Nah, but it wouldn't be surprising to see him offered a Cabinet post.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:04 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What are you talking about? She asked about the Cohen tape. That is on topic. It is something that happened which makes it news. So now you don’t want them to ask questions about recent news events? What should they be asking about?

Trump is literally the biggest wimp in the free world.
How about "how's your golf game?" or "how's Ivanka's new fashion line doing?". Tough substantive questions.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:06 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
She is no journalist if she works for the Clinton News Network.
It's just about that simple.

CNN has disgraced itself so many times and in so many ways over the last several years that the only question here is why did it take this long? CNN ceased to be a legitimate news organization long ago and instead has chosen a role as an enemy of average working Americans.

I stand firmly in support of the White House's action and hope to see a lot more of it going forward. I am also very disappointed with FOX News' official statement "standing in strong solidarity with CNN".

Old 07-26-2018, 09:10 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
as usual the thread headline is based on a lie.
The reporter would not leave the room when ask and told there would be no question answer session.
The ban was for refusing to leave the room when ask. They are in the peoples house and need to follow the direction of the wh staff. They don't get to do whatever they want, when ever they want.
fake news

Old 07-26-2018, 09:13 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I wasn’t kidding when I said he trained them well. Literally, he’s programmed them to hate CNN. Look at the posts in this thread. It’s truly cult-like behavior.

Why is Trump laser-focused on CNN versus other networks? Well, he’s got some sort of weird mean-girl obsession with them. They must have really hurt his wee feelings early on.
I'm a long-time CNN viewer and in the last few years they've become almost as bad as FOX on the other end of the spectrum in terms of bias. They are a for profit company and they made a business decision to go to the left and frankly it was the smart move and has paid off for them because FOX has so much of the right locked up in viewership.

As such, you yourself and others here have been "programmed to hate Fox" and most of you have called them "Faux (aka Fake) News" during the Obama administration.

Also note that when Obama was in office it was the republicans that called you guys the "cult".

Basically, you think CNN is "fair and balanced" just like FOX folks think they are and you and they can't possibly see that you're pretty much the same. Let that one sink in.

P.S. Obama, Hillary and other dem leadership have repeatedly mocked or referred to Fox in a derogatory manner over their reporting bias.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:15 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
fake news
You mean Faux News?

Old 07-26-2018, 09:18 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This administration can't take the heat -- so they need to get out of the kitchen.
Question: Do you think that reporters should conduct themselves with some decorum. Especially in the Oval Office while the President is hosting a high level legislative EU official?

Kaitlyn Collins doesn’t.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:20 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Question: Do you think that reporters should conduct themselves with some decorum. Especially in the Oval Office while the President is hosting a high level legislative EU official?

Kaitlyn Collins doesn’t.
Well, according to everyone but SHS, she DID act professionally, and with decorum. But sure, believe the known habitual liars/bamboozlers.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:21 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
This reporter acted the way reporters act every single day. And there is no proof of Sarah Huckabee Sanders' claim that she refused to leave despite being asked multiple times. Since I already know how much SHS lies, it's pretty easy to know who to believe here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies