Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2018, 12:39 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Yup, she and Trump are quite the pair in that regard.
I've come to the opinion that most celebs and politicians nowadays are more or less the same in this regard. It used to be just about POWER and influence, somewhere that changed...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 11:43 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
What's interesting and totally predictable is that this "lady" who was supposed to drop bombshell after bombshell, reportedly had more recordings of the White House than the Beatles do songs that would show how bad the administration is and from some detractors would end Trump and yet, it seems her 15 seconds (in news world time) of fame have ended.

It looks like she's been relegated to the trash heap of news stories, the only ones talking about her now are those that follow her like lemmings ONLY because she's talking crap about Trump. Had she been saying what she's said for YEARS, how great and smart Trump is nobody who's loving on her now would be talking about her accept to scream insults at her when she's eating a a restaurant or out in public.

How easy people are manipulated to make one bitter and nasty person money as that is ALL this is about, making Omarosa MONEY and getting her ego massaged along the way...
I think you could be writing her off too soon
I finished her book on Audible today and I think she has some personal items still under WH hold--
Items they won't return because that is the only hold they have over her
Why she has not filed a court action to have her personal property returned is something I don't understand
Your boss doesn't own your personal belongings you have brought into work after you are fired--
Even if he is a vindictive SOB
And I would think filing suit to have them returned--even getting a search warrant to ensure all of them ARE returned--should be something that would be within her rights as a terminated employee...

She mentioned that at the ending of the book--

I also think she is likely holding on to some items that she thinks are an insurance policy against reprisals
Like SDNY confiscated almost every piece of material Cohen has put on paper or hard drive and then didn't have much left to trade for a plea deal---Omarossa is trying to protect what she has and not spill everything without a specific reason....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies