Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 06:44 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times

Advertisements

Omarosa is out Trumping Trump. I love it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 06:45 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
she was one of the most contemptible people on TV, she's just doing what she always has. Her public perception has always been grossly negative, hell even liberals were whining about her when she was hired, but that was then huh? Nobody cares about her but a bunch of butt-hurt liberals. Time for them to be developing a platform on the issues, becoming the voice of the National Enquirer won't cut it in 2020.
Hillary announce yet?

Pretty sure no one is arguing with you ,she is a nasty person but"trump hired her knowing that and the right WING NUTS USED HER AS A EXAMPLE for TRUMP not being a RACIST,to so how "RACIALLY DIVERSE" THE WH WAS!!! so own it, trump hired her.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:45 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Omarosa is the primary beneficiary of the late actor Michael Clarke Duncan's estate.

She's not the trustee, so she can't burn through the principal.

The trustee invests the principal, and Omarosa gets most of the income that that asset base generates.
That's a good living from the royalties alone.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:59 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Omarosa is out Trumping Trump. I love it.
Is she out lying the Liar???

Old 08-13-2018, 07:01 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
Yeah, the descriptions of her seem to fit Trump to a tee...and bringing up the National Enquirer.

One thing we can ALL probably agree on is without lying and without the Enquirer, Hillary would be POTUS. Or at least a very good chance of such. So those are poor examples.

I'll take it to mean this. We can believe O as well as we believe T. Let's leave it there. So tens of millions in this country would believe O even without evidence. How many more WILL with evidence is the open question...

Especially if courts are involved.

I mean - she is really messing with fire and.or a land mine. You can't go threatening the WH and POTUS and claiming these things with no consequences...UNLESS....your lawyers told you to go ahead and do it because of the proof you have or similar.

I mean...no one has a death or jail wish...so what is driving her? If it was money, she could have gotten all she wanted from the Corrupt Con man.

BTW, listening to the Trump tape she has....I can tell Don is lying with every word. But that's me. I study human nature.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:08 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

BTW, listening to the Trump tape she has....I can tell Don is lying with every word.
Agree. It is sooooo obvious.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:51 PM

1,289 posts, read 937,973 times
Omarosa and Trump. Shakespearian. Will was good at showing us our baloney.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:18 PM

247 posts, read 180,996 times
Default Trump said the N word ?

www.google.com/search?q=Trump+n+word

Use Celebrity Voices to Impersonate celebrities with out Voice Changer you can even do Voice Recordings to make funny Prank Calls.

celebrity voice changer free - Google Search

Voice recordings mean little these days, to easy to fake.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:48 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKW View Post
www.google.com/search?q=Trump+n+word

Use Celebrity Voices to Impersonate celebrities with out Voice Changer you can even do Voice Recordings to make funny Prank Calls.

celebrity voice changer free - Google Search

Voice recordings mean little these days, to easy to fake.

Instead of this kind of feeble and weak attempt to deflect, why don't the Right just grow a pair and say, "Yeah, I'm sure he said it. Is anyone surprised?"

Seriously, anyone here honestly thought Trump never said the N word??????? I tell you what, it'd be the shock of the century if he has never said it. I don't believe even Trumpeters would believe that.

So why this silly post??? All it does is make you guys look completely out of touch. I don't know what you guys are, but we are not stupid.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:52 PM

247 posts, read 180,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Instead of this kind of feeble and weak attempt to deflect, why don't the Right just throw a pair and say, "Yeah, I'm sure he said it. Is anyone surprised? So?"

I don't think he rolls like that. I really don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies