Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2018, 07:59 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
No amount of immoral behavior will unseat this president as his dumb base and the GOP will give him a free pass on everything.
Congress and the rest of the adoring or scared, Trump fans, just let him get by with anything. It's almost as if he is daring people to fire him. What a mess. I had a feeling he was going to be a horrible leader; he is even worse than I could have imagined. No class, cad. Omarosa, has him pegged. I admire her for telling the truth about this man child.

Of course, Trump will slander her as much as he can, because that is all he knows how to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 08:11 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The tape Omarosa "revealed" is edited to put several conversations together.

katrina pierson, who also denied the conversation before the tapes release, has switched her story to the conversation did take place....... but she was just saying the things she did to "placate" omarosa.

nobody is claiming the tape is edited from multiple conversations.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:13 AM

19,797 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Did you listen to the tape above? The tape Omarosa "revealed" is edited to put several conversations together. Those who work with Trump (who are black) say he isn't racist nor would they work for him if he was. Find a new tactic libs. You're wasting money only to wear yourselves out.
Isn't Omarosa black? And didn't she work with Trump for years and years? And isn't she now saying that he was and is a racist? And isn't this exactly what we are all talking about now?

Or am I misunderstanding something?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rentice-memoir

P.S. Of course. anyone who is currently working for someone is not going to "trash" his or her boss unless they don't need their current job and don't care if they lose it! Or am I wrong about that, too, in your opinion? Now, maybe Trump is NOT a racist, but what we are talking about is the accusation that he is one, and whether or not that is actually true. Some people say he is, and some people say he isn't, and so many people are either waiting for proof or for more proof.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:19 AM

277 posts, read 364,813 times
Hope she is in talks with Stormy Daniels and Vivid Video because when daddy Trump is done spanking her that is going to be be her only option for staying in the public eye. She is a disgusting piece of trash. I think Michael Clarke Duncun must have went so deep he damaged her brain.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:33 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSwitek View Post
Hope she is in talks with Stormy Daniels and Vivid Video because when daddy Trump is done spanking her that is going to be be her only option for staying in the public eye. She is a disgusting piece of trash. I think Michael Clarke Duncun must have went so deep he damaged her brain.

Yeah...

She's so "brain damaged" that she's got tRump sweating and his tweet finger twitching.

She's in his gutter, sweeping out his "secrets."

Old 08-15-2018, 08:41 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
She is a disgusting piece of trash
Yet Trump hired her for his campaign and then hired her as a top WH aid. And per Trump, he didn't want to get rid of her from the WH staff because she praised him.

This says a lot more about Trump than it does about Omarosa.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1KY1U4

Trump on Monday said he kept former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on staff because she praised him even as she failed to do her job

Old 08-15-2018, 08:51 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
... She is a disgusting piece of trash. I think Michael Clarke Duncun must have went so deep he damaged her brain.
I think you are pretty disgusting for what you posted here ...

Old 08-15-2018, 08:54 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyinred92 View Post
A sign of out times:
Amazon rank

#2 Omarosa's book.

#3 Russian hoax

#14 Spanish-English dictionary
Product of our time--listening to her book on Audible audio format
She is narrating it
She has some enunciation issues that Michelle Obama either didn't grow up with or got rid of
Her mannerisms aren't too annoying yet
Just in section so far...

Some comments though have caused me to laugh out loud
She does see herself as victim of Kelly
Initially because she might find out about the N tape
Will be interesting if she gets to coloring Kelly as racist she now says Trump is

Old 08-15-2018, 08:58 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyinred92 View Post
A sign of out times:
Amazon rank

#2 Omarosa's book.

#3 Russian hoax

#14 Spanish-English dictionary
On the brighter side:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...api_tkin_p1_i0

Old 08-15-2018, 09:03 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
listening to her book on Audible audio format
She is narrating it
She has some enunciation issues that Michelle Obama either didn't grow up with or got rid of

Not sure why you are comparing Omarosa's enunciation with Michelle Obama's.

Last edited by sware2cod; 08-15-2018 at 09:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies