Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2018, 02:17 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,072,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
https://politicalwire.com/2018/08/02...not-be-denied/

https://www.amazon.com/Unhinged-Insi...language=en_US

There’s just no positive way to spin this. You have two choices.

1. A person who had regular contact with the current President of the United States thinks he is suffering from dementia.

2. Donald Trump, who brags about hiring only the “best people” is stabbed in the back by a former employee for personal gain.
ok, what would you expect him to say: gosh guys, I have hired some real duds and as for someone writing a book and referring to what she considers reasons to believe he is suffering from a mental disorder while he is still president without any proof except for things she interpreted as signs is totally inexcusable. After he is out of office, that would be a different story.

Does he suffer from some sort of mental illness? Heck none of us know, we know he isn't the most pleasant person but that is all we know. I have to believe freedom of speech is reaching a new height and not a pretty one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 02:19 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,072,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
The books that are going to be written by members of his inner circle after he's ousted/dead are going to be mind-blowing.
could be, but now is not the time to be writing them or talking about this. All she knows is what she thinks are signs, she isn't a doctor for God's sake.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,308,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
https://politicalwire.com/2018/08/02...not-be-denied/

https://www.amazon.com/Unhinged-Insi...language=en_US

There’s just no positive way to spin this. You have two choices.

1. A person who had regular contact with the current President of the United States thinks he is suffering from dementia.

2. Donald Trump, who brags about hiring only the “best people” is stabbed in the back by a former employee for personal gain.
It’s concerning, for sure. The thing is, it happens regularly with Trump.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:24 PM

12,982 posts, read 13,733,292 times
This reminds me of the time President Reagan was caught off guard and had to speak off the cuff. Poor Nancy with her head bent down mumbling the words for him to say. I don't recall that video being shown while he was still serving.

Old 08-03-2018, 02:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,318,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Consider the source!

I doubt that her story is true, it is obviously from her bias, and she is a tough cookie, not sure if that is always good.

she has the personality of a spider, the kind that eats its mate, except she is mean at her core.

Will say anything to sell a book.
First of all, if she is lying Trump will sue her or threaten to. Let's hear his denials.

Second, Trump made Omarosa a star. He used her for ratings over and over, so she's entitled to use his mental illness to sell books.

She's been hanging with/or working for Trump for 14 years. I bet she knows where many of the bodies are buried.

If not for Trump, there would be no Omarosa. Guess you really do reap what you sow.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:30 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,822,878 times
I think Omarosa is a fame w***e and have no respect for her. But she's right about trump.

He wanted an attractive Black woman in his administration as a token. Guess he got more than he bargained for.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:33 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,608,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
A whining FIRED member of the administration who is vindictive....this is a surprise? Obviously the RIGHT choice was mad to fire this nutball.

Actually, the RIGHT thing to do was never have her be a part of the Administration at all. He knew her history

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Who do you think should get the Dem nomination for 2020?

Harris?.....Booker?.....Gabbard?.....Gillibrand?.. ...?
I would take any one of those over Dump every SINGLE day.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:36 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,338,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Howard Stearn, long time friend of Trump, said “the presidency was not going to be good for Trump’s emotional well-being”.

The daily tweet storms are evidence that Stern was correct.

If Trump ceased tweeting and controlled his rhetoric, his popularity would soar.
100%. I endorse a lot of things that he's done. I disagree with a bunch too, but the bigger issue is that he's such a bad winner. He can't just win, he has to gloat, and it's always just him, not his people, not the nation, not anyone other than me me me me. He's just a generally unlikeable person, and would be much better if he would just **** a lot of the time.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:37 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,563,303 times
Well a doctor diagnosed Hillary with Parkinson's from seeing how she acted, falling and coughing so much she could not talk. Parkinson's leads to dementia. At least, that was a doctor observing her, not a person that had been fired.

They can all cry but I see most of them making money from Trump. Even the ones who hate him are making money from books. Trump is a money maker for everyone. LOL

Old 08-03-2018, 03:39 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,338,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well a doctor diagnosed Hillary with Parkinson's from seeing how she acted, falling and coughing so much she could not talk. Parkinson's leads to dementia. At least, that was a doctor observing her, not a person that had been fired.

They can all cry but I see most of them making money from Trump. Even the ones who hate him are making money from books. Trump is a money maker for everyone. LOL
Except his business backers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies