Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 04:52 PM

1,261 posts, read 567,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
That's not even possible.
My wording. She was 15 when he married her, and then after had 8 children with her.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:56 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't agree, Islam is pretty clear on what's expected, accepted, etc. and most followers agree with this stuff even if they personally don't act on it.
No. You don't see American Muslims doing things like this, so stop. It's the culture of that region. Throwing gay people off of roofs and stoning women who were raped is all part of the culture there.

Old 07-27-2018, 07:51 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
This “religion” should be de-recognized as incompatible with Western Civilization.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
No. You don't see American Muslims doing things like this, so stop. It's the culture of that region. Throwing gay people off of roofs and stoning women who were raped is all part of the culture there.
American Muslims have done this even in THIS country. This 60 year old nutcase himself is Muslim American.
Muslims have beheaded, raped, etc. here as well.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:25 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
American Muslims have done this even in THIS country. This 60 year old nutcase himself is Muslim American.
Yup. There was a guy in AZ who ran his own daughter and her friend over with his car and killed them for being “too Westernized.”

Old 07-27-2018, 08:29 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He married her when she was 15, then went on to have eight children with her.
NJ initially typed is, rather than was, and Finn Jarber was poking fun at that.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
He's a Jordanian immigrant according to the article. Where are you getting that he's an American?

People coming from certain countries in the ME are sick and will not assimilate to the western culture.
That is my point.

The people in America doing these things weren't born here.

I'm not including the nuts who become radicalized, I'm talking about the MILLIONS of Americans who happen to be Muslim.

And even if you found a handful - a handful among millions does not mean it's prevalent behavior.

Do you even KNOW any Muslims? I do. And they're law-abiding citizens who think Muslims in the ME are nuts.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Yup. There was a guy in AZ who ran his own daughter and her friend over with his car and killed them for being “too Westernized.”
First of all, if that's his complaint, then he's not Westernized and was probably a more recent immigrant.

Secondly, of the millions of Americans who are Muslim, what percentage do you think these two nuts represent? You're talking about two specks of sand on a beach.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
First of all, if that's his complaint, then he's not Westernized and was probably a more recent immigrant.

Secondly, of the millions of Americans who are Muslim, what percentage do you think these two nuts represent? You're talking about two specks of sand on a beach.
Yes, I do know plenty of Muslims who are secularized and considered false Muslims by mainstream Muslims.
However, even those so-called moderate or secular Muslims still believe in the Quran and love Muhammad more than anyone. And if you have read the life of Muhammad (which I’m sure you haven’t) I recommend you doing so and keep your eyes open. They secretly hate you as a non-Muslim and trying to brainwash you into believing that Muslims and Islam is peaceful.

Muhammad in today’s world would be in prison for life. He was a warrior, murderer, raper, and worst person in history. He stoned and killed many people, including murdering Jews, destroying in pre-Arabian peninsula, had sex with a 6 or 9 year old Aisha, etc. etc. a true pedophile.

Fortunately most Muslims don’t act like him, but they do support their worldwide Muslim community.

Old 07-27-2018, 09:01 PM

309 posts, read 246,300 times
There are 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world and they all read and follow same Quran.

Total number of muslim terrorist in the world is no more than 1 million, so that is about 0.5% of total Muslim population and these guys interpret Quran in ways so as to justify their despicable and lunatic behavior and acts.

If you believe that Islam is a violent religion which advocates killing and persecution of non-Muslims, then either you have read whole of Quran and arrived at this conclusion or you are believe the interpretation of these crazy 0.5%.

You are more than welcome to have negative opinion about Islam but keep in mind how you arrived at this conclusion. By believing the interpretation of the crazy 0.5% (whom you obviously despise) or your own understanding of Quranic verses?

You can believe interpretation of 0.5% or the rest 99.5%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies