Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 06:01 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
He seems very charitable to the women he cheated with......just saying.

Look at the amounts he is giving them....wow! Apply the "tip of the iceberg" theory to it and you can only imagine.

One would normally wonder whether "proof of abortions delivered" by Trump would turn off some of his base. I can answer that now. No, it wouldn't.

"He seems very charitable to the women he cheated with......just saying.'

UNLIKE bill clinton... just saying!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Yep. Trump is the lowest scumball of all. He is living caricature of everything that is wrong with this nation, and a sick sort of "anti-Christ," in that everything he does is almost certainly the opposite of what Jesus would do. And yet, the "religous" right loves him, at least some veterans seem to like him - "cuz he's a Republican, so he's strong on Russia and 'mericah" - lol, and too many of the cultists who follow him just don't care about the facts.

Not one of the Trump apologists who clutters up the internet today with excuses for that orange clown would have trusted Trump with their money, house, wife, or daughter before he slapped an (R) after his name and ran "on their team." They are nothing but partisan sell-outs.
"Yep. Trump is the lowest scumball of all. He is living caricature of everything that is wrong with this nation"

You must have been an infant during the clinton admin.

"and a sick sort of "anti-Christ,"

And Obama was called "the Messiah"

" lol, and too many of the cultists who follow him just don't care about the facts."

You libs sure have short memories!

Old 07-28-2018, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Try reading, listening and watching something other than just FOX ………………… Maybe even check out media from outside the US and see what they have to say about Liar Trump.

"Try reading, listening and watching something other than just FOX …………………"

Do you mean like ABC, NBC and CBS who had 90% of ALL stories were NEGATIVE toward Trump?

Just because the rest of the media is liberal does NOT mean they are NOT LEFT biased. they ALL say the same thing.

When the NY Times does an anti-Trump article somehow the rest of the LSM parrots EXACTLY what the Times said.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:23 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Donald Trump has done more for those of us who served this country than the last 3 or 4 Presidents combined, the only people I hear whining about Trump everyday didn’t serve a day in their life to help or protect this country.

Just dont get captured. " I like people that dont get captured ". You think thats respectful. Your hero.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:38 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post

Trump has no business addressing the VFW.
They sure didn't seem to feel that way. They were very receptive and seem to love having him there speaking. Great speech btw. He is at ease and knows he is with friends, not enemies.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:42 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Opposition media is only concerned about one thing: Getting Trump the heck out of office.

They don't care about what good Trump has done or is doing. It absolutely does not matter to them.
That is their life's goal, to bring Trump down. They thought he'd lose the election so they were all smiles and giggles making fun of him then BOOM he won and they started scrambling to find a way to destroy his reputation and end his presidency. It hasn't worked and isn't going to work, but watching them labor so furiously is entertaining. It keeps the MSM despisers busy and gives them something to do.

ETA Maybe some of these gullible McCain supporters need to speak with his fellow prisoners of war about his conduct while there. I'll bet they'd agree with President Trump.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:44 AM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike

Trump has no business addressing the VFW.
Maybe you should trot Hillary out and she how she does.
No? ........ Pocahontas, then.
Nancy?
Chuck?
Hell, there must be someone y'all can trot out safely! Who would you like to send?

Old 07-28-2018, 06:50 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
The remains of 55 soldiers that were killed in North Korea during the war came home the other day and it was barely reported but watch out there is another playboy bunny that Trump may have paid off!

Old 07-28-2018, 07:20 AM

957 posts, read 758,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I don't believe you." Which shows you do NOT know what you are talking about.

I have posted NUMEROUS times about how I do NOT consider McCain a hero.

He finished LAST in his class at the Navel Academy.

The ONLY way he stayed in was because his father was an Admiral. He should have been booted out. Many were for a lot less then what McCain did while there.

He was given preferential treatment throughout his short Naval career.

He should NEVER have been flying after may cashes, some were the cause of KILLING other sailors.

Have you read any of the accounts by other POW"s who were with McCain? Obviously NOT.

By the way, I did 2 TOURS in Nam.

Where were you? Maybe we crossed paths.
Unlikely we crossed paths as I'm an American who served in United States Armed Forces.

Old 07-28-2018, 07:26 AM

957 posts, read 758,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
They sure didn't seem to feel that way. They were very receptive and seem to love having him there speaking. Great speech btw. He is at ease and knows he is with friends, not enemies.
If trump gave a great speech I'll guarantee he didn't write it nor did he even know what he was saying. As for those being receptive, of course they were receptive, they were the few who support trump. I'll assure you that no Veterans opposed to trump were invited, nor would they show up if they were.

He has no business addressing Veterans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies