Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 07:24 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,293,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
B-b-but Obama!
It was okay for Obama to coddle dictators and communists, but when President Trump meets with Putin, he's a traitor? Obama also went to Cuba and back slapped and yucked it up with Castro, smoking Cuban cigars and sipping Cuban rum, and then "normalizing" relations with the communist regime. And as a last act of "F" you America, he made an illegal "deal" with Iran, which the Congress was not allowed to know the details of, and was never approved by the Senate. Remember, Iran is an enemy that promises "death to America." A far greater threat than Russia.

I don't recall that President Trump has sent boatloads of cash to Russia, either. He did criticize our NATO allies for making a deal with Russia to build a pipeline and buy natural gas from Russia, helping Russia economically. But I guess that wasn't reported on CNN or MSNBC. They only want you to think President Trump and Putin are good buddies.

Funny that it was Barack Obama that made the deal with Putin to pull our missile defense system out of Eastern Europe. Was that the "flexibility" he told Medvedev he would have?

Old 07-29-2018, 07:27 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,293,301 times
Quote:
Just as Trump is a great big mess criminally, ethically and otherwise, so are his motivations.
Sounds more like you're talking about Hillary.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:27 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It was okay for Obama to coddle dictators and communists, but when President Trump meets with Putin, he's a traitor? Obama also went to Cuba and back slapped and yucked it up with Castro, smoking Cuban cigars and sipping Cuban rum, and then "normalizing" relations with the communist regime. And as a last act of "F" you America, he made an illegal "deal" with Iran, which the Congress was not allowed to know the details of, and was never approved by the Senate. Remember, Iran is an enemy that promises "death to America." A far greater threat than Russia.

I don't recall that President Trump has sent boatloads of cash to Russia, either. He did criticize our NATO allies for making a deal with Russia to build a pipeline and buy natural gas from Russia, helping Russia economically. But I guess that wasn't reported on CNN or MSNBC. They only want you to think President Trump and Putin are good buddies.

Funny that it was Barack Obama that made the deal with Putin to pull our missile defense system out of Eastern Europe. Was that the "flexibility" he told Medvedev he would have?

Now you done it, you're gonna get the mother of all stupid cartoons from og.....

Old 07-29-2018, 07:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Thanks Obama!

Old 07-29-2018, 07:29 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Lots of TDS evident here along with some perpetually in love with Trumps ass.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Boy, did I call that one or what.....HAhahahhaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now you done it, you're gonna get the mother of all stupid cartoons from og.....

Old 07-29-2018, 07:31 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

tRump hates America's allies because they're on our side.

Meanwhile, tRump is allied with Putin.

The game is up, chuck.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:41 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,115,724 times
Funny how collectivists think the “allies” of a State are synonymous with the allies of the individual.

Russia is neither my ally nor my enemy. NATO countries are neither my enemies nor my allies.

My only allies are my friends, family, employees, and business associates. My only enemies are those who wish to violate my property rights.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:52 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,644,836 times
Trump's new norm of who our "friends" are and who our "enemies" are. Just because he says it doesn't mean it's true. He's trying to warp the truth and discredit/control any media that calls him out or says negative things about him or his version of the truth. Don't most dictators do that?

Old 07-29-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump hates America's allies because they're on our side.

Meanwhile, tRump is allied with Putin.

The game is up, chuck.

We understand you like America being used as a door mat....sad, but what else can we expect from people who don't care what happens...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.