Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 05:43 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,850,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What was the crowd chanting? I couldn't understand them.
Sounded like "REELECT TRUMP...REELECT TRUMP"

He's in Scranton - Wilkes Barre Thursday.

10,000+ expected. "Hundreds of protesters" also. Thunderstorms threaten.

Acosta may be there too...

Should be a hoot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 06:01 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Must be that civility I keep hearing I should aspire to.

Why, yes, of course. After all, it is only the left that has loonies who are violent and out of control. These fine Trumpees were simply cheering so loudly that Acosta was drowned out. I mean, look at that crowd of upstanding , respectful people, do they look like they would actually try to cause trouble ?

When your leader does everything in his power to discredit and silence the press, what do you think his cult will do ? If the news people were smart, they would have totally ignored this little rally and stayed away, and let Trump hold it in total silence. Who wanted to see it anyway?

Old 08-01-2018, 06:12 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Oddly enough, Mr. Acosta subsequently noted that, after the rally was over and the cameras were off, many of the same hecklers stood in line to meet with him, get 'selfies' with him, and ask questions.

Old 08-01-2018, 06:18 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Oddly enough, Mr. Acosta subsequently noted that, after the rally was over and the cameras were off, many of the same hecklers stood in line to meet with him, get 'selfies' with him, and ask questions.
Yes, I read about that roo.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:35 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Celebrating verbal abuse of selective media and whipping up hostility by claiming journalists are enemies of the people? This, OP, is what you find helpful and worthy? This is what makes America great?

The president of the United States retweeting a video, showing people at his rally chanting "CNN sucks"? This coming mere weeks after a number of journalists were shot to death in their office for doing nothing more than their jobs.

Old 08-01-2018, 07:39 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Holy crap! That’s a decent crowd of mouth-breathers...and a few paid black people.
Every time I see a Trump rally, I'm always fascinated by the weird and low-IQ looking people that turn out.

I'd love to see a breakdown of basic information on everybody in attendance at a Trump rally:

- Reading level
- education level
- annual income
- do they receive any type of federal of state assistance

Old 08-01-2018, 07:47 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Acosta got drunk in Tampa?
LOL that is how I read it first
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
After that kind of reception, quite possible he will be later...
Tear in his beer and all...
Actually, given the left of center bent, more likely thoughts of 'ignorant deplorables"
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
The irony of Trump fans accusing somebody other than Trump of being a traitor cannot be under-emphasized.
Just goes to show how much the Cultists are brainwashed.
fan is unusually Germaine.

Trump kind of reminds me of Hulk Hogan entering the ring when I watched WWF in the mid 1980s with the ear thing for encouraging cheering.
Attached Thumbnails
Acosta gets HAMMERED in Tampa Florida-hulk.jpg  

Old 08-01-2018, 07:53 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
I can smell the desperation of the LWLTs in this thread. And, please, remember that your path to victory is to keep insulting the folks on the other side. It worked so well in 2016...…..

Old 08-01-2018, 07:58 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
The cult gets more authoritarian every day.

Any bets on the first journalist murdered?

Old 08-01-2018, 08:00 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Mouth breathers cheering on the harassment of a man dedicated to the truth because their pathological liar cult leader hates the truth. Sad times in murica.
That's funny. A man dedicated to the truth? Acosta is an egomaniac and a vacuous moron that wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his rear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies