Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 10:58 AM

46,445 posts, read 27,316,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
So maybe Mueller doesn't get Trump so what? Maybe there was no collusion(which isn't a crime) WHY doesn't Trump just shut up about it and let Mueller do his job. Obviously Mueller had enough evidence to indict numerous people.
WHY is Trump so rattled? He is making himself look shady just by the way he is acting.

See post 55....

Old 08-01-2018, 11:01 AM

11,403 posts, read 4,115,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The noose is getting tighter and judgement day is nearing. Trump is very nervous. Ending the Mueller investigations would the the ultimate act of obstruction and basic admittance of guilt. Fortunately there are not enough stooges in congress like Nunes, Jordan, and Meadows to aid and abet Trump in this move which would indirectly support Russia's election interfering past, present, and future.

Old 08-01-2018, 11:02 AM

9,567 posts, read 5,671,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I'll answer it. Trump doesn't have anything to worry about but that doesn't mean he should like having this Democratic charade distracting the country from the real issues facing us, which is failing Obamacare, infrastructure, border security, economy, etc.

Everything in Trump's tweet in the OP is correct. As for sindey's misinformed post, it is not true that "many have been indicted and plead guilty". There's only been a half dozen persons indicted and they have nothing to do with the reason for Mueller's investigation, which was Russian collusion.
You mean the Democrats who aren't in charge of anything?

Old 08-01-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
what known crime did Hillary commit for the years of "investigations" of Benghazi? You don't know a crime beforehand, you investigate...unless you live in Putinland like Trump dreams of....

And you conveniently ignored Whitewater, that went on for 7 years, did you call for end so quickly?

Hillary was not under any FBI investigation....there were congressional hearings....

What the hell are yo talking about? I said there was a known crime in white water...

And I see you conveniently forgot to tell us what known crime trump did....

Old 08-01-2018, 11:04 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,751,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I'll answer it. Trump doesn't have anything to worry about but that doesn't mean he should like having this Democratic charade distracting the country from the real issues facing us, which is failing Obamacare, infrastructure, border security, economy, etc.

Everything in Trump's tweet in the OP is correct. As for sindey's misinformed post, it is not true that "many have been indicted and plead guilty". There's only been two persons indicted and they have nothing to do with the reason for Mueller's investigation, which was Russian collusion.
Trump may not "like it" but, HE is in fact distracting the country with his crazy tweeting.
A smart man would just let due process be what it is if h has nothing to worry about.

As for "sindey's misinformed post" Just because the Russians who have been indicted cannot be compelled to stand any trial there were many who were indicted.

Whenever a prosecutor is investigating a crime and another pops up on radar they have a legal obligation to pursue ANY and ALL possible crimes.

Where is that better cheaper healthcare for all that the president stated that would be better than Obama Care?
Did it go away just like Mexico paying for the wall he now wants taxpayers to pay for?

Old 08-01-2018, 11:23 AM

7,448 posts, read 2,851,498 times
Walls closing in.

Gonna be fun in 10 years to see all the Trump cultists deny they ever supported him like they do now with GWB.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:02 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,475,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Hillary was not under any FBI investigation....there were congressional hearings....

What the hell are yo talking about? I said there was a known crime in white water...

And I see you conveniently forgot to tell us what known crime trump did....
um, hate to break it to you, Hillary was in fact investigated by the FBI. You still didn't answer my question.

To answer your inane question - collusion, campaign finance, obstruction to start...

Old 08-01-2018, 12:08 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,358,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If you're going to obstruct justice, you might as well go all-in:

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1024659701122953216

Why is Donald triggered? You can tell from his tweet that he's under a lot of stress. Hmm, let's see:

1. The trial of his campaign manager is underway.
2. His right hand money man, Alan Weisselberg, is testifying under subpoena before a grand jury. He does Trump's taxes and moves his money. This guy could be a gold mine for Mueller.
3. Cohen's got 183 audio tapes.
4. Giuliani's strange waffling about collusion, how many Trump tower meetings there were, and whether Trump knew.
5. It appears increasingly certain that Donald Jr. and Kushner will be indicted.

Donald Trump is speaking to the "Basket of uneducated Deplorables", no one else pays any attention to his foolishness.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
um, hate to break it to you, Hillary was in fact investigated by the FBI. You still didn't answer my question.

To answer your inane question - collusion, campaign finance, obstruction to start...

Your question has been answered, because you don't like to response....who cares.

Not for Benghazi...get your story straight....but it's clear you need to change the subject to fit your

I said what "Known" crime...if these are known, then you better run to Mueller, he needs you help, because he is failing, all the while, apparently you are killing it...bless your heart....

Old 08-01-2018, 12:17 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,475,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Your question has been answered, because you don't like to response....who cares.

Not for Benghazi...get your story straight....but it's clear you need to change the subject to fit your

I said what "Known" crime...if these are known, then you better run to Mueller, he needs you help, because he is failing, all the while, apparently you are killing it...bless your heart....

so your point is that Trump must be proven guilty before he can be investigated (lol) but the Clintons can be investigated for decades with nothing to show for it, found guilty of nothing, no "proven crime" as you seem to imply and that's cool? Just want to make sure before you move the goal posts yet again.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies