Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 03:58 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

The OP not only hates Trump, but now hates the people of the South.

That would be 9 states and 130,000,000 people.

Even Hillary Clinton limited herself to hating on about 35,000,000.

Nothing more too it than that.

The Leftists wonder why nobody believes them anymore.

(I welcome the OP to come to North Carolina to see what it is really like.)

Old 08-05-2018, 05:06 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The OP not only hates Trump, but now hates the people of the South.

That would be 9 states and 130,000,000 people.

Even Hillary Clinton limited herself to hating on about 35,000,000.

Nothing more too it than that.

The Leftists wonder why nobody believes them anymore.

(I welcome the OP to come to North Carolina to see what it is really like.)
It's OK, that you don't understand what context is, relative to speaking of Era.

Trump hates people in all 50 states, especially the mass population of California. You figure that one out.

If you don't understand what a post is speaking about, it could be beneficial to heed that old saying - of, it is better to be silent and thought to be wise, than to speak and remove all doubt. But, truth is, you are in control of your keyboard, so I say... have at it, and delight yourself to your greater satisfaction.

I see no need to go to N. Carolina, it is not a symbol maker of what is America, it is like many other states, "people find means to live", thankfully the Fair Housing Act is Federal Law.
I an assured you have missed the nature of inference regarding "political powers" as to "policy making" and the conflicting realism that it is across the nation. Maybe a quick study in what is "Gerrymandering" might shed some light.

Tip: By the way, "deflections is not working"

Last edited by Chance and Change; 08-05-2018 at 05:19 PM..

Old 08-05-2018, 05:25 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
It's OK, that you don't understand what context is, relative to speaking of Era.

Trump hates people in all 50 states, especially the mass population of California. You figure that one out.

If you don't understand what a post is speaking about, it could be beneficial to heed that old saying - of, it is better to be silent and thought to be wise, than to speak and remove all doubt. But, truth is, you are in control of your keyboard, so I say... have at it, and delight yourself to your greater satisfaction.

I see no need to go to N. Carolina, it is not a symbol maker of what is America, it is like many other states, "people find means to live", thankfully the Fair Housing Act is Federal Law. I guess you missed the nature of focus on the political power's as to "policy making" and the conflicting realism that it is across the nation.

Do you have any mirrors in your home?

Old 08-05-2018, 05:32 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:

Big fail on that one.

This is nothing more than another "I hate Trump" topic.

Your topic has died. But since you don't seem to care for North Carolina, why don't you go talk to the many many 1000s that just went to see him at rally in Florida. Yet another state in the South which you put down in your diatribe. You might learn something.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:10 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
People omit many things when talking about the Democrats, as if the parties are the same as they were pre-1969.
In earlier times in an ear before Civil Rights Passage of 1964, the Democrats were certainly a party of many racist promotions. No one who has read or followed the political history would refute that.
That is not to say, there are not people within the party still, who may well think in the pre-1964 terms. But, hard fact is in 1960's the Dixiecrat's, who were the dominant in the Democratic Party, both from the south and some from the north, MOVED OVER TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. The matters of such party flips

I knew you'd try to play the "switch" card, called it before even.

the hard fact is the Democrats spawned the KKK and is the party of racism. You cant escape your past.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:39 PM

I'll continue to discuss the subject matter of the post, I won't be entertaining any of this troll nature that has nothing to do with the content of the subject matter.

enjoy yourselves...

Old 08-05-2018, 07:18 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
Using bible quotes does not remand anything to the religion section. If that was the case, "In God We Trust" on your money would have limits too. Do you only spend it at Religious Based Business? you make an unfounded comment about what you say, you did not read.

The Forum is for each user to click on what they want to read and by pass what they don't want to read... Broadcasting what you "don't read" hopefully makes you feel special. It however does not affect what anyone else chooses to write.
Well if I decide to spend my "in God we trust" money here at CD I will be sure to spend it in the religion section.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:21 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
A beautiful lie is easier to believe then a honest but terrible truth.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:40 PM

Its a good thing Elizabeth Warren continues to speak the truths, and more people will be hearing the message that she speaks.
Historically, we know the political apparatus created the policies and laws of slavery, and it was through the politic system that it was to be abolished. Today, we see the call out by a variety of people about the carry over impact's of the criminal justice systems racism; the designs post slavery was the use of law enforcement and the legal system as a tool, throughout the 100 yrs of segregation. We see people still trying to use it as such a tool in the many 'calls to police" about black people, simply because of their skin. We see the police shootings of unarmed people, blacks and poor whites, which has reached an alarming frequency.

She's talk about the scams played by the wealthy upon and against the poor, and time will bring many to acknowledge the truths that she's long been speaking. She understand the gaming done by financial institution against the people, by its fleecing of the people

We saw a mass of people when the Bush Republican Machine crashed the economy, but as soon as Obama got it back on its feet, people went right back into "selective amnesia"... The next crash, will wake up the sleeping, and it will give those who love 'selective amnesia" a dose of what selective amnesia has in store, for those dedicated to denials.

I look forward to here message to bring information to those whom embrace the desire to be enlightened and made aware. those who choose denial, will continue in their denials and that is their choice.

But it is certain, the truth prevails even when it encircles the deniers, it still marches forth being the truth that bring people the understand that is needed.

Just as, she recently talked about the racism in the legal system, and that conversation will not fade away, the Koch brothers as well as others with voice will become even more vocal about it within the coming days and months.

The good thing with E. Warren is that she is not deterred in her continual stand and march for the rights of the people, and she has continually challenged many positions that serve to fleece the people, and she won't stop. Those who have been silent, will have to speak, if they want to hold any seats in the political arena, and they have to address the assaults that are being done to the people by the wealth holders and the financial industries fee based gaming upon and against the people. At some point, people will have no choice but to realize the excessive profits the financial system claim per quarter is, also money taken out of circulating through the hands and lives of the average American citizen.

She took Wells Fargo to task, and now Wells Fargo has continued to face the ramifications of their actions, which fall right in line with what Warren has told the public about the abuses at Well Fargo. They will be on the hook for the massive volumes of illegal foreclosure they processed and cost American people their homes, and that is just beginning to shape up into general public awareness. They will continue to be liable for the damages they did to people, by creating the massive volume of accounts without the individuals person's consent. Warren addressed all of it, and she will continue doing so.
She is one of the greats when it comes to the Financial Knowledge she has of systemic damages to the American public in which the financial community has continued.

There are others who have a great volume of real time true information, that will also come forth in the coming months, because another is Eric Holder, who knows far more about the many things done that damage the people of this nation and that too will come forth. It matters not that the denier's will be out in force trying to distort the information, but the aware and those willing to be made aware of what they may not know, will find the choice of wisdom to listen with ears that seek and want to understand.

Truth is powerful, it does not submit itself to attacks, now will it be changed by deniers, nor any acts of belligerent spewing. For one, because the young people today, are far more capable of broader intellectual comprehension than the previous generations, because they embrace the age of information, they seek it out, and they stand upon information that will give them the exposure of the malice, and they stand upon the information that will further the truths that continue to unfold into full exposure. They don't rely on "bully stomping", they don't rely on "simple belligerent put down commentary", they simply put the facts on the table and demand that the truth prevail.

Some of the older people who have spun denial for decades upon decades, will continue to do what they do, but as with life, their time is far shorter than what time the younger generations have. The good thing today, is the younger people don't accept nor do they swallow the bias and bigotry shaped commentary of those from the past generation, because the young people live and see the devastation's the older generation have created. They see the reality on the destruction of the Industrial sectors that once functioned in America, they see the older generations that fed into the creation of the wars and massive debt they left.
The younger generation won't be lined up to fight wars that are generated by false and propaganda meant to mislead by what it feeds into society by the agenda of power brokers.

They don't have the bluster of trying to ride on Post World War II glory, because they know it was an Allied Victory, not one that was solely America. They also know that America's rise in industry spiked up, in many parts because many Foreign Allied Nations Industry was war damaged, but they see now, those nations are becoming stronger and many are rebuilding with new vision.

Leaders like E. Warren speaks in terms they understand, and she speaks about things they truly grasp, because they live with the ramification of the financial abuses having been done to society by the rich and powerful.

Additionally, the young people today, care about "history", they want to know, they search and research that they can know, and they don't have a favor to repeat the madness of the past, not racism, not the financal abuse of the society, and they now have understanding of what damages can be done with the malice minded people involved in politics. The have the investigative reporters and "technology", that lets them do "fact finding" in an instance.

They are not as easily led by drama spins and posse building fiction, as were the generations before them. They don't buy into TV political Ad Drama... they pursue facts and they can and will uncover the history of any who jumps into the political arena.
Not like the generations of the past, and certainly not like the baby boomer and the first generation of the baby boomers offspring's, they don't buy into being led by "30 second sound bite campaign drama antics", or "target crafted political advertisement, meant to incite and inflame as it mis-directs. That is left best for the era of baby boomers who did not grow up with the knowledge or capability to research on the fly, they understand the previous generations did not grow up with indepth concerns that led them to fact check, and seek out more clarity about political spins to actually seek out the real truths.

People like E. Warren speaks to a generate that is knowledgeable of what she speaks about, because they live it in their youth everyday. From the damages that cause them to suffer education debt, inability to buy a home and start a family, and they see the drama spins, that result to leave them with insufficient income from a series of low paying jobs.
Even the kids of the Ivy League's and the wealthy, are adopting a far different social and civic conscience than their parents held. They may follow the system of education, but they don't blindly accept what is being taught, because they see the game is rigged, to keep the money in the hands of the wealthy, but these kids see the ravages that system and process continues to cause. they will be among the younger generation who change the paradigm, in politics and social and civic life.

Its no longer a system where those who tell the truths about racism can be silenced as was done in the past, with the use of people like J. Edgar Hoover and the establishment of that era. They don't allow themselves to be type cast into negativity, without the means to address the attempts in the open society. They use technology, and as time moves along they will weed out the negative propaganda, and demand that platforms speak the truth, or they will abandon it and create their own, to promote truths that stand for Everyone's betterment.

E. Warren is a person who'd eagerly embrace a new generation, because she knows all too well the malice and vile of the older establishments that have trekked into politics and the financial system and invoked havoc.

So.. I say, let the deniers delight themselves in their confabulations and spins of drama with the vain hope they can remake the past. We've seen it all before, and the Future unfolds and continue it march in changing life generation after generations, no matter how much the deniers scream, whine and cry, the future continues to unfold, and move on from the past.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 08-05-2018 at 08:21 PM..

Old 08-05-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Big fail on that one.

This is nothing more than another "I hate Trump" topic.

Your topic has died. But since you don't seem to care for North Carolina, why don't you go talk to the many many 1000s that just went to see him at rally in Florida. Yet another state in the South which you put down in your diatribe. You might learn something.
See, you are into your assumption spin again, trying to convince yourself of stuff. I did not say anything about N. Carolina...

As to crowds, I'm sure I already addressed that too... in the OP:
Quote:
Who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? I say, they are one in the same, pursuing the same foolishness... a fool cheered on by the foolish, as the foolish blindly follow the fool.
I won't be responding to any more of your spins... but you are welcome to keep writing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies