Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 09:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times

Advertisements

This is a pathetic example of how desperate tRump is. He has nothing but the same old rhetoric. I guess all of his genius followers believe everything he says..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 09:28 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Oh gee, another thread by the usual LWLTs bashing President Trump. The stink of your fear keeps getting worse and worse.
LOL, OP is a Trump Supporter.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:29 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
When he says dangerous and sick he's talking about himself. Freedom of speech and of the press is our right and anyone against it is an enemy of the USA.
Yeah he’s dangerous .

If I was an MS-13 gang member or other type of criminal I’d feel in danger of Trump .

If I wanted to take advantage of America and Americans I’d feel in danger .

If I was a liberal politician I’d view Trump as dangerous .

Old 08-05-2018, 09:30 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Oh gee, another thread by the usual LWLTs bashing President Trump. The stink of your fear keeps getting worse and worse.
Do you not understand the value of a free press? What kind of country do you want to live in?

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is a cluster flop in American history ? What are you more upset about ?
Record low unemployment for minorities ?
Or the fact that we aren’t on the verge of war with North Korea .

Think about it , with all the wars where we had tons of Americans die and the Great Depression and slavery in the history of this country .

Are we really at a horrible point now ? Or do people just believe that because they media is so negative ? ..
Take off the rose coloured glasses and look again. Threat of war is just as serious now as it was before Trump started up his twitter feud with KIM. That is to say it was never that great a threat until American leadership started giving him the attention he craved.

Now about that crest that Trump is claiming credit for the wave beneath.....giving credit where credit is due would leave Trump holding the short end of that straw.

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Lol...wut? Who started this thread???

Old 08-05-2018, 09:31 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
How does one steal an identity?

Who did these jobs before the big flood of illegal aliens ? ..
——

Illegal Aliens Taking U.S. Jobs

https://www.fairus.org/issue/workfor...taking-us-jobs
Interesting article. I didn't realize this:

"a significant portion of the illegal alien population that arrives with visas and stays illegally. These ‘overstayers' are estimated variously to between one- third and 40 percent of the illegal alien population"

I guess a border wall isn't going to work that well.

Also,

I thought they come here to get welfare, not to work.

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
This is a pathetic example of how desperate tRump is. He has nothing but the same old rhetoric. I guess all of his genius followers believe everything he says..
By and large.

Though lately it seems a few have been waking up.

Melania's spokesperson says she supports LeBron James.

Now, it turns out Ivanka does not believe the free press is the enemy of the people. Good to know. Good to know.

Ivanka is still on the fence about kidnapping kids.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-05-2018 at 10:28 AM..

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
LOL, OP is a Trump Supporter.
The thread has been hijacked by the TDS crowd. Of course ignoring the main point that THE MEDIA WAS COMPLICIT IN THE IRAQ INVASION! THEY HAVE PROVEN TO BE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Old 08-05-2018, 09:32 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Take off the rose coloured glasses and look again. Threat of war is just as serious now as it was before Trump started up his twitter feud with KIM. That is to say it was never that great a threat until American leadership started giving him the attention he craved.

Now about that crest that Trump is claiming credit for the wave beneath.....giving credit where credit is due would leave Trump holding the short end of that straw.
So you are an expert on North Korea’s nuclear power ? You know more than our military experts ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies