Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 12:41 PM

24,456 posts, read 9,315,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

He also had great fun insulting A Gold Star Family.
After they insulted him first, funny how liberals get shocked when people defend themselves.

The former POTUS bowed and apologized, this one doesn’t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 12:43 PM

21,426 posts, read 10,507,691 times
Quote:

He also had great fun insulting A Gold Star Family.
Which was stupid. Everyone knows that. Just like it was stupid to say that about John McCain. He’s incapable of letting an insult pass. He always has to hit back, even when it doesn’t matter.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Gee, I don't know...maybe shooting and watching an animal die just for the heck of it and self-serving sport while taking selfies with their body parts some find distasteful, off-putting and yes...sadistic. Great and noble way to spend inherited and stolen money...canned trophy hunting. Uday and Qusay Trump indeed!
So are all hunters Uday and Qusay in your mind?

Old 08-05-2018, 12:53 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,083,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So are all hunters Uday and Qusay in your mind?
Did you miss the part about their hunting habits? Yes spending money on canned trophy hunting in order to get a woody from the joy of killing and watching a beautiful creature die is sadistic in my book. You don't approve of or agree with my humane opinion? boo freakin' hoo. I realize that many Trump fans do, but not all of us relate to sociopaths.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 08-05-2018 at 01:03 PM..

Old 08-05-2018, 12:59 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,421,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Trump won the most unlikeliest victories of all time in a complete landslide
Well it wasn't a landslide. I see you share president knuckleheads penchant for exaggeration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
It’s time to move on liberals. You guys should’ve showed up at the polls.
All patriots should be concerned about a traitor in such a high office, regardless of how they voted in the last previous election.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Did you miss the part about their hunting habits? Yes spending money on canned trophy hunting in order to get a woody from the joy of killing and watching a beautiful creature die is sadistic in my book. You don't approve of or agree with my humane opinion? boo freakin' hoo. Not all of us relate to sociopaths.
I don’t know what “canned trophy hunting” is. Is it different than regular hunting? And while I myself do not hunt, I have many friends and family members that do and the meat is delicious. Are you a vegan? Do you hate when other animals kill for food? We are animals, and we eat other animals.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:09 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,616,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t know what “canned trophy hunting” is. Is it different than regular hunting? And while I myself do not hunt, I have many friends and family members that do and the meat is delicious. Are you a vegan? Do you hate when other animals kill for food? We are animals, and we eat other animals.
I believe that poster is referring to staged hunting for fun. Paying tons of money, having endangered or unique animals put into a captivity situation in which there is no way for them to get out of it, so you can hunt them down for the sole purpose of killing them and to pose with a dead cheetah or lion. Very different psychological behavior than your average Joe going out to hunt animals for food or to control the deer population. It's a sick psychology and seems to be a thing with the idle rich.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:10 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,164,818 times
Seriously folks are defending his draft dodging ??? He went from playin 3 sports high school to having spurs that he couldn’t serve, yeah okay.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:13 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,616,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Seriously folks are defending his draft dodging ??? He went from playin 3 sports high school to having spurs that he couldn’t serve, yeah okay.
It's a huge Trump apologist board here. Rather than just admit that about 95% of Trump's behaviors are horrible, amoral, and just outright lies, they try to defend it. I guess I'd feel better about it if more of them would just admit the horrible things he does and demonstrate that they hate that part of him (big part) but admit they voted for "his policies." It's just worse when they try to excuse this stuff, but horribly entertaining to watch too.

Old 08-05-2018, 01:18 PM

51,619 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
IT IS :52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Prohibition It shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make— (A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Trump Administration taking part in it...hmmm those lies and stories and reversals and rolling admissions are ALL too well known by their own TV interviews and tweets! They are just trying, to now tell America, that their breaking the law wasn't breaking the law. Maybe not one law, but possibly many laws!
This info has been posted dozens of times on this forum and is easy to find with a quick internet search.

So not sure why all the posts about it being legal, as it clearly isn't.

Even Trump knows it isn't legal as he keeps insisting he had no part in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies