Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care how President Trump was elected?
I don't care and I don't think Russia helped 30 19.23%
I do care and I don't think Russia helped 29 18.59%
I don't care and I do think Russia helped 5 3.21%
I do care and I do think Russia helped 92 58.97%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 06:57 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yes, anyone should care how a president was elected. I'm sorry that you can't see, or can't acknowledge, that Trump's actual misdeeds are worse than Hillary's imagined misdeeds. The very fact that you speak of the "Clinton Crime Family" indicates both that you've been brainwashed by the right-wing media, and that you are likely collecting all sorts of absurdities and irrelevancies.
Imagined misdeeds and worse. Those are good jokes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 06:58 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
All this lingering nonsense about the election of trump being compromised, is by people who still carry a piece of their baby banky around and have their threadbare teddy bear hidden in the drawer for a night time security companion.

Better to poll on multiple choice of reasons how Hillary killed her coronation.

Trump won, Hillary lost.

Even better to ask how it was Obama 'won' a 2nd term.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:59 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Russians have been meddling in American affairs for for years. Barry knew about it and did nothing untle Hillary lost. Their meddling did not affect the outcome of the votes.

If these radical leftists vultures had any proof that Trump was not legit, they'd run him out of office so fast it'd make your head spin. They know it's a witch hunt.

They just need some hope going into the midterms and they are going to push the Russian meddling narrative until they can come up with something else that they can get 2 more years out of.

They actually need to come up with 6 years worth of blustering to get them through until 2024.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

Trump won, Hillary lost.

Even better to ask how it was Obama 'won' a 2nd term.
Yes it is and when the truth comes out about how Obama won 2nd term, there will be a TDS epidemic.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:05 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
I don't CARE about any supposed criminal activities just like YOU and the leftists don't care about the Clinton Crime Families criminal activities!

Enough with the Clinton Crime Family activities. Unlike Trump and plenty of his "aides" who are now either on trial, indicted, or under investigation( who shockingly and continually screamed "lock her up, like lunatics) please tell me the crimes and criminal activity of which you have information. Cause there is no basis to "lock her up", and again it appears that the Trump "coffee boys" and family members are in some serious legal jeopardy.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:12 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Actually yes I would be. Easier to get things accomplished that's for sure.
You call yourself a European Loyalist yet you support the most corrupt anti-European President in the history of the United States? Is this a joke thread?

Old 08-05-2018, 07:12 PM

639 posts, read 248,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Enough with the Clinton Crime Family activities. Unlike Trump and plenty of his "aides" who are now either on trial, indicted, or under investigation( who shockingly and continually screamed "lock her up, like lunatics) please tell me the crimes and criminal activity of which you have information. Cause there is no basis to "lock her up", and again it appears that the Trump "coffee boys" and family members are in some serious legal jeopardy.
You know ALL the things they are guilty of just because the CORRUPT FBI and AG at the time tried covering her rear end doesn't mean she isn't guilty....Tired of people claiming ignorance.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:16 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Regardless of whose in office one should care how the current president came into office. If not odds are you really don’t give a damn about this country.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:23 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
You know ALL the things they are guilty of just because the CORRUPT FBI and AG at the time tried covering her rear end doesn't mean she isn't guilty....Tired of people claiming ignorance.
Nope, I do not! Nor do you apparently.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:30 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump has been lying all his life. These followers of his don’t want to hear about his criminal activities. It’s just amazing how many ignorant people we have in this country.
lol - as long as you believe that all of those who disagree with you are "ignorant", they win.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:42 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Regardless of whose in office one should care how the current president came into office. If not odds are you really don’t give a damn about this country.

all presidents come to office by taking millions of dollars from interest groups and when they take the oath they have to do political favors for them...that's also for governors, senators, and representatives.

if you really give a damn about our country you would prohibit all influence and big money in politics......why the outrage now?

Hillary got over 1 billion dollars in donations from wall street, banks, and foreign interests and nobody is talking about that....because she lost and some are hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies