Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2018, 11:30 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
What's wrong with being anti fascist? Are you pro fascist?
nothing about PantiFa is antifascist.

are you pro-PantiFa?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2018, 11:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Keith Ellison is buddies with Farrakhan so it’s not too surprising he’s a ANTIFA fan boy too .

Farrakhan such a man of peace ...

“White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through," he later said.”
That jerk, Farrakhan, is still around??

Old 08-08-2018, 12:50 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The southern white supremacists left the Democratic party and became republicans decades ago. Today's white supremacist groups in the US identify with Republicans on a platform of racial and religious discrimination and white nationalism. That is solely the turf of the right. You have a whole movement called the alt.right devoted to it. Welcome to the United States, comrade. You might want to brush up.
Really? If thats the case why would the only Democrat US Senator in recent memory, Robert Byrd, be a leader in the KKK? And as for Communists, Barack Hussien Obama, was nice enough to bring his Comrades, John Brennan, and Van Jones into his Administration, and was proud of his Communist mentors Bill Ayers and Frank Davis.

Old 08-08-2018, 01:18 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That jerk, Farrakhan, is still around??
Yup and lots of “leaders “ in the Dem party are buddies with him .

Old 08-08-2018, 01:19 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
“At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005”

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Old 08-08-2018, 01:28 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
“At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005”

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller
Sure, you go ahead and flash back to 2005, while completely ignoring that the Republicans are hosting a major influx of White Supremacists running on their ticket!

Fox News. Go ahead, I dare you to scream fake news.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party | Fox News

THIS is the face of the Republican Party. So knock it off all already with the projections.

Old 08-08-2018, 01:59 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Sure, you go ahead and flash back to 2005, while completely ignoring that the Republicans are hosting a major influx of White Supremacists running on their ticket!

Fox News. Go ahead, I dare you to scream fake news.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party | Fox News

THIS is the face of the Republican Party. So knock it off all already with the projections.
Maybe Trump will invite KKK members into the White house as the Democrats did as they embraced their favorite KKK member Robert Byrd, or Embraced Brother Farrakhan as Obama and the black caucus does, or perhaps his Communist buddies Brennan, Van Jones, and Bill Ayers.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:01 PM

35,075 posts, read 31,302,097 times
Antifa are lawless pigs.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:03 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
Good times and dangerous times...they are ALREADY getting EXTREMELY violent..once they lose the midterms do you realize what they are going to turn to next? Assassination,Domestic Terrorism....yikes.
Perhaps every generation has their fearful times....and this current political climate is certainly been mine. I don't think I've ever been as fearful for the well being of my/our country. Organized civil law abiding society is a fragile thing...and I'm afraid we're right on the edge of losing it all.

I remember reading a book in college called "The Consent of the Governed." Once enough people (perhaps called critical mass, and I have no idea what the percentage would be) refuse to consent to the electoral process and their resulting elected representatives, it could be a quick race to the bottom and utter chaos and violence.

I still can't get it out of my head how this is the first Presidential election (in my memory anyway) where the question was pressed multiple times to Trump by the opposing candidate if he would in fact accept the results of the election. Trump was a bit vague on the issue when he initially answered. And now we find out it's not President Trump who's presenting this problem (he may present others, but not this one)....but rather some of those opposed to him that are refusing to accept the results peacefully. I quite often hear or read someone saying "not my president". Strange turn of events for sure.

I remember something President Obama said after he was elected that is so true. “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won."

A valid statement then....and certainly now too.

Now let's see how many "buts" I can collect. Yes he won, but...…(fill in the blank)

Old 08-08-2018, 02:05 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Seriously? "Trump's Nazis?" In case you have been asleep, the party that's acting like Nazi's is the Democrat Party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies