Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2018, 08:32 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
I've read and viewed a lot of his commentary with reference to foreign policy. I haven't seen or heard him say that he wants millions to die as you claimed. I don't think you can provide evidence.
He has and I already I did. You support a man who has repeatedly found every instance use the Iran-Iraq war as an example of a situation where he hopes both sides would lose.

This is the same guy who supported (and still does!) the Iraq war, he is a statist puppet, not some intellectual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2018, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Yet you had no problem supporting that loon Sanders who supported Obama keeping troops in Afghanistan.

Who supported NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999. The bombing of Kosovo killed 500 civilians.

Who voted in favor of a $1 billion aid package for the coup government in Ukraine

You're speaking of yourself.
How do you support Ben. He loved the Afghanistan war (still does), he was one of the most vociferous supporter of the Iraq war, and now wants us to invade Syria. He is a sick murderous coward.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:34 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
He has and I already I did. You support a man who has repeatedly found every instance use the Iran-Iraq war as an example of a situation where he hopes both sides would lose.

This is the same guy who supported (and still does!) the Iraq war, he is a statist puppet, not some intellectual.
Enemy 'civilian casualties' ok by me

Ben Shapiro

Old 08-11-2018, 08:35 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Shapiro makes money by selling his ideas. He created a Twitter feud -- not to highlight any issues or to actually contribute anything but to stir up stuff to get himself more exposure.

He purposely takes jabs at celebrities with middle school boy comments.

Nothing wrong with what he does -- unless you take him too seriously.

He's an entertainer.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:41 AM

46,269 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Enemy 'civilian casualties' ok by me

Ben Shapiro

Now, take it in full context....I wonder why you did not post the rest?

Quote:
In fact, I would rather that the good guys use the Air Force to kill the bad guys, even if that means some civilians get killed along the way. One American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian.

https://townhall.com/columnists/bens...by-me-n1391583

And I agree with him, why don't you? You'd rather have a Soldier killed?

Old 08-11-2018, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Shapiro makes money by selling his ideas. He created a Twitter feud -- not to highlight any issues or to actually contribute anything but to stir up stuff to get himself more exposure.

He purposely takes jabs at celebrities with middle school boy comments.

Nothing wrong with what he does -- unless you take him too seriously.

He's an entertainer.
He is the local sports radio guy that suggests the team trade their best player. He knows it will bring in the phone calls. The difference is the sports radio guy isn't suggesting we kill innocent people.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It's irrelevant. There should NOT be a single American Soldier in Afghanistan. 16 years and for what?

Quote:
I'd bring them home. Problem solved. I would not have them protecting the poppy fields. While I understand that a soldier does what he is told, I would trade the lives of the generals making this decision for the innocent lives of others.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-w...uction/5358053

Kill, kill, kill and for what? More deaths back home it would seem. You want to bring the military back to protect our borders from the incoming drug shipments? O.K.

Old 08-11-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

https://townhall.com/columnists/bens...by-me-n1391583

Shapiro will never fight in a war. He is an arrogant propagandist prick who thinks we have a right to bomb and invade whoever we want. Maybe he should serve and kill a bunch of civilians, like I said, he’s a POS.

Ps. These aren’t defensive wars we’re fighting, we are the invaders.

Old 08-11-2018, 02:32 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
How do you support Ben. He loved the Afghanistan war (still does), he was one of the most vociferous supporter of the Iraq war, and now wants us to invade Syria. He is a sick murderous coward.
I've already mentioned I agree with him on domestic policy but not on foreign policy. I only back non interventionists.
So I didn't support Bush, or Obama, or Trump.

Old 08-11-2018, 03:02 PM

Shapiro: We have the right to invade anyone that gets in our way and to kill anyone within striking distance of those we want to kill.

Ocasio Cortez: We have no right to be invading other countries that did nothing to us and to kill who knows how many thousands of innocent people so that the corporate war machine can keep their stock prices up.

Granted, many of the kill, kill, kill crowd believes in Shapiro's argument and no matter how pretty he is able to say it, that is really sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies