Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 05:13 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
So basically all you are hoping for is that Trump somehow trips over the mine field obstacle course trap that the Left has tried to set up for him.

Making it difficult for the U.S. President to effectively lead this country. The Left is evil.

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!! It's pretty damn hard to do ANY work while he's watching tv and going berserk all day, that's when his fat, semi-literate, isn't galavanting to another RALLY TO GET HIS MENTAL CASE EGO STROKED, or playing on a golf course! Trump and W-O-R-K are an OXYMORON!

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-10-2018 at 05:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 05:28 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,213 times
Quote:
So basically all you are hoping for is that Trump somehow trips over the mine field obstacle course trap that the Left has tried to set up for him.

Making it difficult for the U.S. President to effectively lead this country. The Left is evil.
I don't think there are very many people who wanted Trump to be a bust as the leader.

He is doing that to himself with the ever skyrocketing deficit, his never ending outright lying, his policy on immigration (telling his base lies about chain migration which the Gov. website can confirm are lies) his immoral behavior, his attacks on those who disagree with him, (his own party members are afraid to stand up to him)

Wouldn't it have been great if he were a uniter instead of a divider?

I personally never wanted a president who is taking our country in the direction it is going.
He panders to his base only & demonizes the rest..not smart Mr.Trump, not smart

Old 08-10-2018, 05:35 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Rudy has become the crazy uncle best left in the basement. Now he is giving Mueller a deadline to wrap this up 60 days before the election. I’m sure Mueller will speed things up now

What is it with the GOP with all these unwritten rules.

Old 08-10-2018, 05:44 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I don't think there are very many people who wanted Trump to be a bust as the leader.

He is doing that to himself with the ever skyrocketing deficit, his never ending outright lying, his policy on immigration (telling his base lies about chain migration which the Gov. website can confirm are lies) his immoral behavior, his attacks on those who disagree with him, (his own party members are afraid to stand up to him)

Wouldn't it have been great if he were a uniter instead of a divider?

I personally never wanted a president who is taking our country in the direction it is going.
He panders to his base only & demonizes the rest..not smart Mr.Trump, not smart

I'm sorry; were you asleep for the eight years of President Obama when you make a statement about uniters and dividers? President Obama will always remain king of the dividers!

Then you have this other statement about how people did not want Trump to bust and everything, every word, out of the left's mouth has been to get rid of Trump. You guys don't even listen to yourselves when you speak!

Finally you talk about President Trump demonizing his non-base. He did not have to do that; you did that on your own. Even now how many of the posters on your side cannot say Trump supporters? No; we are deplorables, Trumpets, or some other dehumanizing term. You cannot even acknowledge that some of us used to belong to the Democratic Party; but enough is enough!

Wake up!

Old 08-10-2018, 05:54 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I'm sorry; were you asleep for the eight years of President Obama when you make a statement about uniters and dividers? President Obama will always remain king of the dividers!

Then you have this other statement about how people did not want Trump to bust and everything, every word, out of the left's mouth has been to get rid of Trump. You guys don't even listen to yourselves when you speak!

Finally you talk about President Trump demonizing his non-base. He did not have to do that; you did that on your own. Even now how many of the posters on your side cannot say Trump supporters? No; we are deplorables, Trumpets, or some other dehumanizing term. You cannot even acknowledge that some of us used to belong to the Democratic Party; but enough is enough!

Wake up!

Assume much?? I am independent and have always voted for the candidate based on their record not their party affiliation.

Trump making fun of disabled, anyone who disagrees with him, etc etc

I did not always agree with Obama but, I never heard him say the things Trump does.

I do not think that Trump voters are "deplorable" just easily led and I do not think they fact check Trumps lies.(which can be done in seconds)

I used to admire the party of deficit hawks that helped keep our spending to a minimum but, now they are just puppets to a thug.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:14 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,696,461 times
It boggles my mind how Trumplets navigate the daily onslaught of Trump's revisionist history. Back when Trump and Don Jr were claiming they met with Russians about adoptions, you had the rightfully skeptical people raising an eyebrow with "are they serious that people will buy that bunk?" And Trumplets did. Hook line and sinker. They believe whatever Trump says.

And just the other day, he acknowledges that the meeting was about gathering dirt on Clinton. Yet, there is absolutely no loss of faith in the man. He lies daily to his own supporters and the rest of the American people. Trumplets supported him after that Putin meeting even when Trump was saying that he doesn't believe our intelligence community and how he believes Putin. And Trumplets supported him. Then he takes that back with some nonsense about how he meant "wouldn't" instead of "would" - which still makes the rest of the press conference incoherent... and yet Trumplets still have unwavering support.

The man was right. He could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th avenue and not lose a single supporter. I don't get you people.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:19 AM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:

Yes they are evil because if Trump fails then in a way the country fails to.

They are willing to crash us all because their hate has consumed them.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:29 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!! It's pretty damn hard to do ANY work while he's watching tv and going berserk all day, that's when his fat, semi-literate, isn't galavanting to another RALLY TO GET HIS MENTAL CASE EGO STROKED, or playing on a golf course! Trump and W-O-R-K are an OXYMORON!
Name one president in our lifetime who has accomplished as much as Trump in his first 18 months???
Your head is so glued to that narrow liberal media bubble you have no idea what is actually happening.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:31 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yes they are evil because if Trump fails then in a way the country fails to.

They are willing to crash us all because their hate has consumed them.
They have grown up in a world and culture controlled by liberals and their anti American intolerant supremacist ideology.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:44 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Assume much?? I am independent and have always voted for the candidate based on their record not their party affiliation.

Trump making fun of disabled, anyone who disagrees with him, etc etc

I did not always agree with Obama but, I never heard him say the things Trump does.

I do not think that Trump voters are "deplorable" just easily led and I do not think they fact check Trumps lies.(which can be done in seconds)

I used to admire the party of deficit hawks that helped keep our spending to a minimum but, now they are just puppets to a thug.

President Obama didn't talk like President Trump; but he divided the Country. You do not condemn our police without knowing all the facts. We never had a President that sided with the rioters; but he did (not their fault mentality).

If you don't believe we are deplorable; where are your objections? In virtually every thread you hear Trumpets or some other demeaning comments - the left never understood that does not win votes.

As far as deficit hawks; President Trump's budget is slowing the rate of National debt: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time. President Obama racked up over a trillion dollars each year he was in office or about ten trillion dollars. It looks as if President Trump's plan will amass about half a trillion less than President Obama for his first two years in office. Sanders would have amassed considerably more debt.

As far as Trump making fun of the disabled: https://www.investors.com/politics/c...from-the-left/. I would not defend that if that was his true intentions. I would keep in mind that nobody is perfect; we are all human. If anybody looked as long and hard at anybody in office or anybody that wanted to be in office; somebody would find something. How would any of us stand up against 24/7 surveillance with intent to dethrone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies