Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 07:55 AM

24,394 posts, read 23,050,809 times

Advertisements

Everyone knows MS 13 comes out of Germany.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 07:55 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,816,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What an imagination you have. Unless you and all of your ancestors come from Spain you can't by definition be a White Hispanic. You are of mixed race unless you think Native Americans and slaves were White.

I am a black American and all my ancestors don't come from Africa yet I'm still considered a black/African American lol. I've done a DNA test and am over 30% European and I actually knew my 2nd great grandmother who was only 1/4 black (her maternal grandparents were from England). FWIW I'm the same color as Roberto Clemente's pic I posted earlier.

I have white friends and family members and all their ancestors aren't from Europe either....what percentage of Spanish makes someone white lol. Some of my cousins from my 2nd great grandmother's line (some of her kids married white people) consider themselves white but they are 10% African even though they have pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes - would you consider them also to be "not white" lol.

By your logic, nearly every American is of "mixed race."

Old 08-10-2018, 07:57 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,842,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
:wonders what people think "hispanic" means:
Wonders what people think white means?

62,880 posts, read 29,110,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What an imagination you have. Unless you and all of your ancestors come from Spain you can't by definition be a White Hispanic. You are of mixed race unless you think Native Americans and slaves were White.

Exactly, most Latinos/Hispanics on this continent are Mestizos or Mulattos (mixed race). They aren't plain ole white, racially.

16,212 posts, read 10,816,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Um, isn't white supremist about being white? The leftist media will stop at
nothing. Let them keep at it though.

It just exposes them to the less radical population and hopefully there are those who will see through the propaganda.

No - white supremacist is anyone who believes whites are superior to other people. They don't have to be white to follow this ideology.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:58 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,770,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
LOL - neener neener neener to you too lol.

Only in you all's mind can only white people be white supremacist. You have a very narrow view of what white supremacy is (and would probably argue it doesn't exist lol).

Perhaps it is prudent to have a narrow view on what constitutes a White Supremacist?

Otherwise, the definition grows and grows until it loses its meaning and you are tagging men with Mestizo heritage as White Supremacists. Which is what the media is doing here and you cheering them on. Endless hyphenations create endless confusion.

A White Supremacist- as we have always understood the term- is a white person mostly of Northern European heritage who espouses some variant of racial superiority whereby most people from below the Alps and East of the Oder-Neisse are inferior, more or less. Examples include Neo-Nazi groups, Stormfront, and the KKK.

They don't include Chicano gangbangers, who have a different background and a much different motivation.

I realize this is probably nebulous to you because you smear anyone who disagrees with you as espousing white supremacy. Yea well, McCarthyism takes many forms.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:58 AM

52,706 posts, read 34,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
I'll let you guys in on a little secret, when "hispanics" commit crimes they are listed as white, when they are victims they are listed as hispanic, it's to shape the crime data to what they want it to be. Look up FBI's most wanted list.

Here are some examples;

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/rafael-caro-quintero
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cac/gustavo-cruz
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cac/juan-najera-quezada
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cac/gerardo-cruz-hernandez
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/alexis-flores
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/eduardo-ravelo

Shoot him a $20 so he can buy something from the commissary
Inmate Information System
i was aware of this secret, but it rarely gets mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
If Trump said something about Hispanics, you all would cry "racism against POC". I am sure I can even find a post or two that you all made about it.
truth.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:00 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,266,024 times
Quote:
I am a black American and all my ancestors don't come from Africa yet I'm still considered a black/African American lol. I've done a DNA test and am over 30% European and I actually knew my 2nd great grandmother who was only 1/4 black (her maternal grandparents were from England). FWIW I'm the same color as Roberto Clemente's pic I posted earlier.

I have white friends and family members and all their ancestors aren't from Europe either....what percentage of Spanish makes someone white lol. Some of my cousins from my 2nd great grandmother's line (some of her kids married white people) consider themselves white but they are 10% African even though they have pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes - would you consider them also to be "not white" lol.

By your logic, nearly every American is of "mixed race."
Nearly all African Americans are of mixed race, that's a fact. There's nothing wrong with that and people can call and identify themselves however they want to. Facts are facts. The only White Hispanics are those directly from Spain whether you like it or not. They did not mix with other races in the Americas, they are White. I'm sorry you have a problem with that, but it is what it is.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:00 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,842,348 times
Quote:
No - white supremacist is anyone who believes whites are superior to other people. They don't have to be white to follow this ideology.
So does that mean that the Black Panthers black supremacist can be white?

Edited to say Black Panthers instead of BLM.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:15 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,598,739 times
Oh yeah...he'll be sitting at the white table in prison....lmao.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies