Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 10:34 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Was that directed toward me?

pretty sure it was ( and myself ).

Old 08-11-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
No, you're Tumplings.

bwa!!!

i came on this forum with a sole interest in debunking birtherism. i had expected to leave at the end of 2016 but....... the lord king birther got elected POTUS.

Old 08-11-2018, 10:46 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. neither side has a monopoly.
Wrong, and a false equivalency. Republicans do indeed have a monopoly. Democrats have outliers.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:17 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Why not use your dial up modem to show you how the search function works or just click under the name that shows you their past posting history? That would clear up their political views without having to embarrass yourself further.

Beeeee Boooopp Beeeeee Boooooooop...

Don't worry, I'll put ya on ignore for lack of content or cogent thought soon but wow, the entertainment value right now is pretty high.
That's it? That's the best you could do?

This whole juvenile rant of yours is exactly what I expected. Please put me on ignore. It will confirm what I already know: you can't handle the debate. You feel it's the only "graceful" way for you to back out so be my guest.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:30 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Today she admitted to lying about the degree but she is staying in the race.

Although she posted of herself holding the fake framed degree, she said she didn't mean to deceive or mislead.

Update: Florida House Candidate Melissa Howard admits diploma is fake | News | mysuncoast.com

It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone.... I made a mistake in saying that I completed my degree.... I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.'

Old 08-13-2018, 09:42 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

Although she posted of herself holding the fake framed degree, she said she didn't mean to deceive or mislead.

Update: Florida House Candidate Melissa Howard admits diploma is fake | News | mysuncoast.com

It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone.... I made a mistake in saying that I completed my degree.... I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.'
Then just what WAS her intent?

Lying and being deceitful typically is done on purpose.

She posed with a fake document, that she went as far as framing, but didn't intend to deceive? Deception was her MAIN GOAL.

https://www.flanewsonline.com/use-of...diploma-crime/

Quote:
Disgraced Republican State House candidate Melissa Howard may have bigger issues than just facing voters in the upcoming primary election. Use of a fake diploma to knowingly misrepresent academic standing is a crime in Florida, punishable by up to one year in jail and/or a $1,000 fine. Florida statute 817.566 states, “… any person who utters and publishes or otherwise represents such a document, degree, certificate, diploma, award, record, letter, transcript, form, or other paper as true, knowing it to be false, is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.”
Oh, you poor snowflake.

Quote:
Days after Howard posted a photo on Facebook of her holding a college diploma, which Miami University of Ohio calls a phony, the campaign has been silent on her next move. She blocked her Twitter account from public access and deleted her campaign Facebook page.
At least SOMEONE is paying attention.

Quote:
The former chair of the Manatee County Republican Party, Donna Hayes told the Sarasota Herald-Tribune that Howard should leave the race. “That’s a very deceptive falsification that she made,” Hayes told the Herald-Tribune. “It makes the Republican Party look very loose and look like they have no principles.”

Old 08-13-2018, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
She posed with a fake document, that she went as far as framing, but didn't intend to deceive? Deception was her MAIN GOAL.

absolutely hilarious.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"Melissa is focused on her family -- not fake news this morning," Anthony Pedicini, a campaign consultant, told FloridaPolitics.com."

i'm guessing anthony is going to be keeping a low-profile for awhile.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:13 AM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
But isn’t she pretty, lol.

Loser right wing scum bucket..

Old 08-14-2018, 12:21 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

Right? She did not mean to deceive or mislead. Then I'd question what her definitions are for deceiving and/or misleading. You get called out by the college, we don't have a record of you graduating from our institution. So you pose with a fake diploma from said college? You've gone out of your way to deceive and mislead. It's a perfect example of misleading and attempting to deceive. And how stupid does one have to be to think that colleges and universities don't keep records, that you can actually get away with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies