Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 09:16 AM

72,875 posts, read 62,373,317 times

Advertisements

The way I see it, both political parties put Blacks last. So who cares who Blacks vote for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2019, 10:06 AM

29,469 posts, read 16,449,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The way I see it, both political parties put Blacks last. So who cares who Blacks vote for?
I disagree obviously.

I think progressives like Sanders indeed dont want to deal with racial problems. But not all Democrats.

Old 03-02-2019, 10:41 AM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Along the same line of thinking! How/Why being a victim is becoming chic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLyVCp0xqpo

Old 03-02-2019, 01:02 PM

5,789 posts, read 3,583,738 times
Why the hell do blacks need white liberals to define their best interests for them? Women didn't need liberal men to define for them what their own best interests were and are. Why not give black a pass too?

Old 03-02-2019, 01:13 PM

19,492 posts, read 12,126,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
The White Liberal mayor of the larger city in my metro area is destroying homeless camps and having the homeless chased like dogs yet bends over backwards for being a welcoming city for immigrants. He is also tearing down most public housing complexes near downtown in an effort to move poor Blacks from downtown out to the working class suburbs.
I think they want to move the gangbangers into the working class suburbs so they can take out the white trash (Trump supporters), make them pay. And to take the city land and build condo developments and "lifestyle centers" to gentrify it out. But mixing ghetto folk with white trash on the outskirts is the really fun part for the leftie progressives. It's like an ant farm, toss some fire ants into the sugar ants tunnels and watch the fun, from outside the glass.

Old 03-02-2019, 02:02 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,677,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-xmw4xk_Y

"Many of the ideas and concepts related to racism that Blacks on the left hold dear, were often conceptualized by white liberals. Don't believe me? Just watch!"

Great video and so true. Using people, all of us.

First off....I thought conservatives were anti victim mentality. What I am getting from this is that blacks are being victimized by white liberals. The paradox of conservatives painting blacks as victims, while simultaneously disparaging blacks for having a.....wait for it......................................VICTIM MENTALITY. You can't make this slit up. Please stop.

Secondly, when did it become wrong to make money under capitalism and when did it become wrong for politicians to seek votes? Everyone is trying to use someone for something in this life. People need to earn a living, so why is it wrong to profit off the quest for social justice? Is it wrong to profit from the quest of health. Should doctors be all volunteer? Yeah....liberals want the black vote. Yeah....liberals tell blacks things to try to get there vote. Duh....and water is wet.

Thirdly, maybe the people being duped are white conservatives. If I want fame and promotion....all I have to do, as a black person, is speak out against mainstream black positions and a white conservative will find a way to promote my voice. I don't care how stupid or illiterate I sound (see Jesse Lee Peterson), they will make a platform for me that I can profit from. Do black conservatives really believe what they say.....or are they just looking to profit from the promotion of white conservatives? You might be getting scammed OP.

Finally, if we are to believe that black liberals are being led to believe what they believe (brainwashed) in regards to race, among other things, due to the influence of white liberals, should we not also believe that black conservatives are being led to believe what they believe (brainwashed) by white conservatives? Obviously whats implied is that blacks can't think for themselves and if that is true, then black conservatives, inflicted by the same curse of blackness, also can't think for themselves.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 03-02-2019 at 02:17 PM..

Old 03-02-2019, 02:04 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,364,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
The White Liberal mayor of the larger city in my metro area is destroying homeless camps and having the homeless chased like dogs yet bends over backwards for being a welcoming city for immigrants. He is also tearing down most public housing complexes near downtown in an effort to move poor Blacks from downtown out to the working class suburbs.

and how is this a bad thing?

Old 03-02-2019, 03:14 PM

52,547 posts, read 34,276,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
White Liberals do pander to black folk and they tell them it is ok to be a victim and their poverty and high crime rates are not their faults but society is to blame for all their woes.

Granny Warren gave a speech the other day where she called the entire justice system from top to bottom racist.

How ridiculous is that and she might be running for President in 2020 YIKES!

It sounds to me that Warren and her like are gearing up to pander for the black vote in November.

They say Trump is a racist and the Left can help the Black people.

The Left and the way they manipulate people with their identity politics is really sick.
you nailed this one.
now 6 months later granny warren is promising reparations.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:04 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,415,671 times
Thanks to the mainstream media and their Democrat masters, "race" has become the subtext of all our interactions. They've succeeded in placing identity politics in all our consciousness, so people are their "race" first and just people second. This is indeed Pavlovian, the stimulus/response dynamic.

Old 03-02-2019, 04:42 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,593,153 times
did white liberals push Bull Conner to turn firehoses on black civilians ??? cause that's some powerful VooDoo if they did
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies