Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 01:27 AM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times

Advertisements

What would happen with the black vote?
Would majority of black voters suddenly switch to Republican, or still vote Democrat?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 02:24 AM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
What would happen with the black vote?
Would majority of black voters suddenly switch to Republican, or still vote Democrat?
Good conundrum...would black racists that vote Dem suddenly vote Repub and would white racists that vote Repub change their vote and go Dim.

Personally, I vote for policies I think will be best for the nation over race, gender, and whether it's good for me personally.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:54 AM

251 posts, read 148,454 times
Why on earth would blacks suddenly think today's Republican party are less racist and hostile just because they have ppl like Candace Owens (or Ben Carson or Mia Love or Herman Cain, etc.) in their midst?

Um. No. No sane black person I know can stand Candace Owens. She is of the same ilk as any other misguided fool who erroneously thinks the Republican party loves her when all she is to them is to them is their cute little obedient doggie getting belly rubs for barking their so-called "truths" to all those other lazy no-good n****s out there.

Having her as the Republican nominee will only cause blacks to loathe both her and the Republican party even more, not endear.

Last edited by Aflyguy; 08-12-2018 at 03:10 AM..

Old 08-12-2018, 03:08 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Excuse me - but are you saying there are no racists or hostility in the Democratic party - sorry sir after 40+ yrs as a member of the party - I've seen a lot of both so you're kidding yourself or have blinders on.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:18 AM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Good conundrum...would black racists that vote Dem suddenly vote Repub and would white racists that vote Repub change their vote and go Dim.

Personally, I vote for policies I think will be best for the nation over race, gender, and whether it's good for me personally.
Well then be just racist enough to vote for a black female Republican who gets called a White Supremacist Racists by white Democratic SJWs and the world will be a better place but the media and academia and the FBI and the CIA and the DOJ and the NSA and Hollywood and SNL will go Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Old 08-12-2018, 03:32 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyguy View Post
Why on earth would blacks suddenly think today's Republican party are less racist and hostile just because they have ppl like Candace Owens (or Ben Carson or Mia Love or Herman Cain, etc.) in their midst?

Um. No. No sane black person I know can stand Candace Owens. She is of the same ilk as any other misguided fool who erroneously thinks the Republican party loves her when all she is to them is to them is their cute little obedient doggie getting belly rubs for barking their so-called "truths" to all those other lazy no-good n****s out there.

Having her as the Republican nominee will only cause blacks to loathe both her and the Republican party even more, not endear.

I guess this is the "go to" for some folks - basically calling any person of color who dares not toe the Democrat line a "house inward". Also, please look up the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

It makes me sad to see such hate and ignorance

Old 08-12-2018, 03:51 AM

251 posts, read 148,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
I guess this is the "go to" for some folks - basically calling any person of color who dares not toe the Democrat line a "house inward". Also, please look up the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

It makes me sad to see such hate and ignorance
Then you should be on some serious antidepressants by now if you're a Republican or Trump supporter-- there's no group of ppl more hateful and ignorant than they are. Sorry. The truth hurts sometimes.

I have great respect for Condoleeza Rice (a REPUBLICAN). Colin Powell (a REPUBLICAN). Ana Navarro (a REPUBLICAN). Mia Love (a REPUBLICAN). Your assumption that I don't support any POC who isn't a Democrat is merely that--YOUR assumption.

You can be any color and be a fool. Don't see why I have to accept you if you're a black one.

Old 08-12-2018, 03:57 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Quote:
Then you should be on some serious antidepressants by now if you're a Republican or Trump supporter-- there's no group of ppl more hateful and ignorant than they are. Sorry. The truth hurts sometimes.

I have great respect for Condoleeza Rice (a REPUBLICAN). Colin Powell (a REPUBLICAN). Ana Navarro (a REPUBLICAN). Mia Love (a REPUBLICAN). Your assumption that I don't support any POC who isn't a Democrat is merely that--YOUR assumption.

You can be any color and be a fool. Don't see why I have to accept you if you're a black one.
Sorry, but no. Re-read your 2nd paragraph in your original post. No way you can make that statement then claim to have great respect for Ms Rice, etc. I don't have to assume anything - you said it, you own it.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:15 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:

You know what is sad about the people you listed is that the GOP has just used them for political racial expediency and haven't been heard from again save for Ben Carson.

Look at what Trump just did to Omorosa today and where is Herman Cain?

Meanwhile in Charlottesville today !

In Trump's World:
Obama: Kenyan
LeBron James: dumb
Don Lemon: dumb
Maxine Waters: low IQ
black countries: ****holes
black athletes: SOBs
Black tenants: unwelcome
Black workers: lazy
Central Park 5: guilty

After all of Trump's attacks on black people and POC, Trump's black supporters:

■ Ben Carson (@SecretaryCarson)
■ Paris Dennard (@PARISDENNARD)
■ Darrell Scott (@PastorDScott)
■ Mark Burns (@pastormarkburns)
■ Diamond and Silk (@DiamondandSilk)

are still standing by him....got to love the masochists!

Yes masser !

Old 08-12-2018, 05:44 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:

You mean the people who voted for George Wallace who would have been their nominee for President except he got shot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies