Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 09:45 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Watching this con-artist/actress completely destroy a man like Kavanaugh with rubbish "cloudy" claims from 40 years ago and Ellison just skate makes me sick.
Must I remind you that Ellison isn’t being accused of attempted rape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2018, 10:04 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,317 times
Austin's FB post:
Quote:
Please read, if you care about my mother please share.
I love you momma, you wont have to stand alone
#ibelieveher
#wearemanenough
#timesup
Keith Ellison Keith Ellison for Attorney General Jason Sole Shvonne L Johnson Will Moore @Shiranthi Goonathilaka Stephen Davis Kiree Jamar Robinson Kendra Weiland Deanna Casablanca Valentine F Ndi Justin Monahan StarTribune.com Pioneer Press Lindsey Port Erin Maye Quade Debra Hilstrom Matt Pelikan Hosie Thurmond III

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.
My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.
In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “****ing bitch” and telling her to get the **** out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he ****ed up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.
I met up with my mom that night and asked her what happened. She said nothing happened until I told her I saw a video and hell of a lot of messages saying something different. She finally talked. My brother and I were so angry and hurt for our mom. We were ready to go public but our mom begged us not to and she along with others convinced us it wasn’t in our moms best interest.

I saw message after message through out all that time, where my mom was telling him she wasn’t going back to him but still saw his humanity and offered restorative justice. I honestly don’t see how she would offer him that, but thats her choice.

Sitting all this time, watching what our mom went through and not being able to say or do anything was hard as hell. None of you know the hell our family has gone through. I don’t think half of you would even care. We watched her so called political friends stand by say or do nothing. People had an idea what happened and never reached out to my mom. The same people who are posting about social justice are ready to smear my mom, protect a person who abused her and broke the law. You think we give a **** about a politics when we saw what our mom went through? She may not matter to none of you, but she is our mom, our kids grandmother and she is actually someone. There is a lot more he has done to my mom and others that we saw in the text but our mom can decide if and when she wants to tell the world that part.

Whether we saw the video or read all those messages, we still would have believed her if she had told us. #Ibelieveher

My mom has always tried to protect me and my brother. She doesn’t have to protect us anymore and we aren’t letting her stand alone. When we found out our mom was planning on sharing her story, that is all we needed to hear for us to share ours and stand with our mom. You want to smear someone, try to lie about a person who didn’t do **** to deserve the ongoing emotional, physical abuse, smear me and my brother.

I use to believe the Democrats were the ones who would stand by a person who went through this kind of abuse, now I know both Democrats and Republicans could care less when it comes to violence toward women and girls.

I have learned a lot about how patriarchy has shaped me as a 25 year old through all this. I just became a father and I am working on how patriarchy influenced thoughts ad decisions I have made as a young man so I can teach my son better. I am starting today by standing with my mom, my sons grandma. It is not just on women and girls to speak out, it is on men to do some of the emotional work. I’m not here to prove **** to anyone, I’m just stating facts. You can take it or leave it.
#Iammanenough

Mom, I am sure you are getting contacted about this post. Just know we love you and we are standing by you.

Austin Monahan
#Ibelieveher #wearemanenough #Timesup
As his mom has evidence that supports her claims of domestic violence/sexual assault, I believe his his mom over Dr. Ford. However, the patriarchy thing is outrageous. I believe there is a combo of patriarchy and matriarchy views.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:08 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Has the statute of limitations expired? This POS belongs in prison, not as an AG.
Ok. Go lock him up.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Austin's FB post:

As his mom has evidence that supports her claims of domestic violence/sexual assault, I believe his his mom over Dr. Ford. However, the patriarchy thing is outrageous. I believe there is a combo of patriarchy and matriarchy views.
Sexual assault? I must have missed that part of it...please do tell.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:20 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Must I remind you that Ellison isn’t being accused of attempted rape.
Unless I missed something, Kavanaugh isn't accused of rape either.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Unless I missed something, Kavanaugh isn't accused of rape either.
Okay, not sure it makes sense to continue the discussion when you’re clearly not reading my posts.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:29 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Is there a video of Ellison dragging her off the bed? I would be interested in seeing that.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Is there a video of Ellison dragging her off the bed? I would be interested in seeing that.
I'd also like to see the video of Kavanaugh engaging in his shenanigans.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:09 AM

Sc-mbag is allegedly considering "stepping down" as DNC Chair. (But he is NOT dropping out of AG race).

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/polit...dnc/index.html

Old 10-04-2018, 11:21 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is pretty sickening if true . It’s coming from the son of the alleged victim ...DNC chair Keith Ellison ‘s ex girlfriend so seems legit . We aren’t talking anonymous sources here .

Nothing on CNN or MSM of course but we know with allegations like this with names sources if it was a Republican it would be a totally different story .

As if his cozy relationship with Louis Farrakhan wasn’t enough .

This is the Keith Ellison’s ex girlfriends twitter where she just tweeted this last night

What do you to think ?

“I am so proud of my son for his courage. But this situation impacted me. If you have anything to say, please say it me and leave him out of it. No nasty comments to him”

https://mobile.twitter.com/KarenMona...73529663489”

—-
Democratic Congressman Keith Ellison, the co-chair of the DNC, has been accused of domestic violence by the son of his alleged ex-girlfriend, Karen Monahan.

The accusations were shared by Debra Hilstrom, a Democrat member of Minnesota’s house of representatives.

Hilstrom tweeted a link to the shocking Facebook post written by Austin Monahan, who had tagged Hilstrom in the hopes of shining a spotlight on the alleged abuse his mom suffered at the hands of Ellison, the first Muslim elected to the United States Congress.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08...g-texts-663090
Domestic violence is not a political issue. Sexual assaults are not a political issue. The more we bring government and politics into this issues the less weight the actual crime holds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies