Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2018, 09:34 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times

Advertisements

so what exactly is the purpose of this thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 09:35 PM

37,162 posts, read 19,170,135 times
It was stated a few posts back.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:39 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,242,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's amazing what the human brain can convince itself is real when all rational thinking is pushed out, congratulations.
This. WTF.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:42 PM

39,843 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
"People are scared to come out after what happened last year".

And they should be. A lot of the participants at Charlottesville were doxxed and lost their jobs. This time is not going to be an exception after the photographs are IDed. They need to be afraid to show their faces in public, and not because of the threat of violence. They should be made to be terrified that they will be identified.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/12/us/un...ary/index.html
Which may be why so many of the violent, fascist thugs cover their faces with black masks and wear little black outfits. Of course, most of them probably don't have to worry about losing jobs.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:44 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
The thread was started to laugh at the fact that after all the hullabaloo and showmanship, only a couple of dozen Nazis showed up to march in from of the White House out of the hundreds predicted and anticipated, and they were outnumbered by a half million or so counter demonstrators. With Nazis it's not like Democrats versus republicans, where both sides might have rational points. With Nazis there can be no compromise, no middle ground, no fence straddling. Either you are pro-Nazi, or you are anti-Nazi, and everything they stand for.

I was taught at my Father's knee to be strongly, unequivocally, adamantly anti-Nazi. I view them as subhuman and not worthy of the charity of decent men. I am certain there are trees that live in mortal shame at having produced the oxygen they breathe. They are, IMHO, decidedly worthy of condemnation in a loud voice whenever and wherever they are encountered.

Are you saying, then, that you showed up to condemn the Nazis? If so, I misunderstood your intentions and I offer my abject apology at having possibly offended you, or anyone else I may have slighted in like manner.

If you aren't here to condemn them, however, please explain what you are even posting about in this thread if you are here to neither condemn nor defend them. Thanks in advance.
I don’t need to fly across the country to condemn Nazis, you don’t seem to care that Trump supporters like myself want nothing to do with Nazis or the KKK, you still hate and attack us blindly.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:17 PM

27,541 posts, read 28,625,446 times
Some people on the left are trying to equate being anti-illegal immigrant with being a Nazi.

Sorry but no. Wanting strong borders and wanting people living in America to speak English is not being a Nazi. It’s about preserving law and order and the sovereignty and identity of this country.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:23 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,469,405 times
Quote:
This was the saddest little parade of white supremacists in the history of the world. There were more racists in the White House than marching in the street in front of it. How utterly humiliating. Sucks to be them <snicker>.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washingto...100957983.html
1. the total number of the asinine white supremist is less than 10k.. what did you expect to show??

2. meanwhile the fascist liberals came there to counter-protest and attack the police... liberalism truly is a mental disease

Old 08-12-2018, 10:30 PM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
so what exactly is the purpose of this thread?
Punching down.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:41 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,471,476 times
Quote:
Were you close friends?
Just by asking that shows you don't know who he is, or even history regarding this matter. Instead of being so emotional, you should try to educate yourself.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:44 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Just by asking that shows you don't know who he is, or even history regarding this matter. Instead of being so emotional, you should try to educate yourself.
He was being facetious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies