Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 08:41 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
That attendance was pretty pathetic. Good to see those racist bastards had a hard time getting people to show up, they're all disgusting people.
There aren't that many of them TO show up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Hmm... only a couple dozen right-wingers showed up. You know what that means.....

"THE LARGEST RIGHT-WING RALLY EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MEN!!!!! Believe me."
who are you quoting, beb0t? more fiction?

Old 08-13-2018, 08:44 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,319,017 times
It continues to dishearten me that our news media devote so much time to a tiny group of sociopaths whose importance in our society is virtually nil. Why, you’d think the media is simply looking for ways to keep Americans divided and hating each other. And our media would never do that, having as they do the best interests of our country at heart — as they never tire of reminding us.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:46 AM

88,964 posts, read 44,771,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Then why hasn't he been arrested and charged with the crime? Let me guess; that's just right around the corner isn't it?
Video, baby. Video. Social media, baby, social media.

Why hasn't Fields been tried and convicted? Let me guess...

Old 08-13-2018, 08:55 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,663,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The left believes that wanting to preserve western culture and the English language is hateful.

That's what those signs actually mean.
I really need you to translate everything for us...but that's a tall order.

I suppose in TrumpNation, everything is opposite. That's probably the best way to think about it.

Best People = Worst Crooks, Grafters and Idiots.
Best Economy = Wages buying less for decades...right up until today.
Best Negotiator = Putin Lover
Best Businesspeople - Bankruptcy experts, Jailed Kushners, etc.

and on and on. Backwards Bizzarro world. Next thing we will hear is that 500 million guns as opposed to "only" the 300 million will make gun violence come down even more.....or that Perdue Pharma shipping more opiates will help more patients.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:58 AM

5,947 posts, read 2,869,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Antifa used to BE this country...
Are you equating the American fighting men and women of the Second World War with the Black Block identity hiding cowards who only can act as a group who toss bags of urine and feces at people and police.?
You seem to have a sick distorted sense of what's right and wrong in this country. To me you have lost ALL credibility .

Old 08-13-2018, 09:14 AM

37,164 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
It continues to dishearten me that our news media devote so much time to a tiny group of sociopaths whose importance in our society is virtually nil. Why, you’d think the media is simply looking for ways to keep Americans divided and hating each other. And our media would never do that, having as they do the best interests of our country at heart — as they never tire of reminding us.
The media is keeping people divided by reporting the news? Why would there be any division at all over this story? No American who has any sense of patriotism would support white supremacist thugs. There are not two sides, here.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:16 AM

37,164 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Are you equating the American fighting men and women of the Second World War with the Black Block identity hiding cowards who only can act as a group who toss bags of urine and feces at people and police.?
You seem to have a sick distorted sense of what's right and wrong in this country. To me you have lost ALL credibility .
I'm saying that American patriots fought against the forces of fascism in WWII, and will continue to do so whenever and wherever it raises its hideous head.

You are on one side or the other. Choose wisely. BTW - I am not in the least concerned with your approval nor censure. Carry on.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:19 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:
I'm saying that American patriots fought against the forces of fascism in WWII, and will continue to do so whenever and wherever it raises its hideous head.

You are on one side or the other. Choose wisely.
Well that's certainly an easy way to condone the hate and violence we see from Antifa.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:35 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,203,791 times
Quote:
Antifa used to BE this country...
US fought against communism too. Antifa is communism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies