Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 03:41 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Trump is responsible for the downfall of America ,trump and the people that support him.
What "downfall?" There has been no "downfall" since Donald Trump took office! Only restoration, and a new respect for America. President Trump is getting results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Stupidity on this comment's level is exactly why Donald Trump won in 2016 and will likely win again in 2020, thanks.
Exactly!

Old 08-14-2018, 03:44 AM

Bam! And add to that, "the uninformed."

Old 08-14-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The trump cult again not being honest,it's expected now.
We're far more honest than you Obama cultists. Sorry that your "fundamental transformation" attempt failed. We're now in a period of restoration of the American Republic, our Liberty, and America's greatness.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:58 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I take strong offense to your comment.

You have a lot of nerve saying that I and the other half of the Country don't love our Country!
My family has lived in America since the Colonial Days and fought in the American Revolutionary War and
every single war since. I have family members who have fought for America and given all for America.
And you have a lot of nerve suggesting that I or others do not love our Country!
The Antifa crowd are a very small minority of the Democrat Party...How would you like me saying you
all are Alt Right Neo-Nazi's and KKK Members - there are fringe groups that are deeply disturbing on both sides of the Aisle...that the mass majority of their party do not identify with.

Just because someone is a Democrat, it doesn't mean they are for Open Borders...Just because someone thinks it's wrong to rip children out of Refugees arms, doesn't mean they are for open borders.

Just because someone thinks that Trump is a threat to our Country and every thing that it has ever stood for doesn't mean that they hate the country....It means that they still care a great deal for it.

If someone hated their country, then they wouldn't care at all. I care a lot. So do a lot of other
Americans.
You only take strong offense to his comment because, deep down, you wonder if he is correct.

If you had a strong enough feeling about the beliefs you claim to have, you wouldn't be offended because you wouldn't care one whit what anyone else thought.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:50 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
We're now in a period of restoration of the American Republic, our Liberty, and America's greatness.
How?

The TSA still exists. Homeland Security still exists. The IRS still exists. The Dept. of Education still exists.

So do the FDA, USDA, ATF, and all other federal agencies. The government still steals 30% of my income every year.

Trump just signed a $717 billion NDAA. The country is $22 trillion in debt. The Federal Reserve still exists and is still debasing the dollar by printing fiat money out of thin air.

The NSA is still intercepting and spying on our private communications, while working with tech companies to hoover even more of our data.

The average American commits about three felonies a day due to the overabundance of draconian laws.

Gun laws still exist, even though every single gun law ever passed is an infringement.

People are still arrested and jailed for consuming substances with which the government disagrees.

And so on.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:07 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You only take strong offense to his comment because, deep down, you wonder if he is correct.

If you had a strong enough feeling about the beliefs you claim to have, you wouldn't be offended because you wouldn't care one whit what anyone else thought.
Who are you to say how anyone else should react? How ugly and arrogant. In a representative democracy, we absolutely HAVE to care what the opposition thinks. Specially when that side holds most of the levers of power in this country. I understand that YOU don't feel you have to care about what the other side thinks. Typical of the childish, tantrum filled mentality most rabid Trump supporters have. You'll get yours.

There's a certain brand of ignorant republican that thinks talking loudly, being rude and dismissive to brown people and making up playground nicknames for people that are critical of you, is making America great.

Daddy issues.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:13 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Liberals cry - ...

It's a single opinion article in a newspaper, the equivalent of a 'letter to the editor'. Misrepresentation much ?

Old 08-14-2018, 08:02 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Oh, you got me. Shucks, seems I'm just another one of those liberals who wants to abolish illegal immigration too. There's a lot of us, most of us in fact, despite what you're "media" tells you. Another example of righties hearing something (false) enough times and gullibly believing it.

So quote a Conservative who's endorsing abolishing all immigration, like you and most Liberals seem to infer is the goal of Conservatives when you habitually omit the word "illegal".

Old 08-14-2018, 08:03 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
And some conservatives are saying they would rather live under a Russian government than a Democratic party one.

Loonies all around and then there are those that hang on the words of these loonies.

Let the loonies be......if we ignore them they don't have as much credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies