Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 09:11 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,702,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Pretty sickening, no excuse for punching a woman like that in front of her son.

For sure there will soon be very vocal protests and possibly boycotts against asian owned salons across the country if this continues. These people are shooting themselves in the foot with this kind of physically hostile behavior against customers.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/male...221119278.html
This reminds me of the joke "I hit him so hard his momma felt it.".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 09:12 AM

39,026 posts, read 27,423,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
She put her hands on him. That is an initiation of force. Period.

The NAP is very simple. She initiated force and in doing so, voluntarily surrendered her natural rights. The store owner responded with morally justified defensive force.

That should be the end of it. Force was initiated, it was responded to with defensive force the victim of the initiation felt proper, everyone walked away. It takes our broken laws and outside observers to complicate it into something much more convoluted.
Maybe I missed something.

Like I said, if she hits him first, then he has every single right to defend himself.

But it seems to me that she has done arguing and walked away. Maybe I should get my eyes fixed.

LOL

Old 08-14-2018, 09:12 AM

13,819 posts, read 5,541,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
bet she won't do that again..
Some people don't learn what the hot stove can teach them, ad they need to burn themselves multiple times to "get it." Hopefully, this woman understands why you don't casually put your hands on people after this one lesson, but you never can tell with people.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:14 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,571,562 times
Quote:

Bet he won't do it again either since they locked his ass up.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:18 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,265,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Bet he won't do it again either since they locked his ass up.
Yup...the right call. Her back was turned to him when she brushed him in the shoulder. He hit her from behind. She was clearly leaving and not attacking.

Remember the actual incident with the 3 year old occurred inside the store and was already settled. So he followed her outside apparently continuing to harass her.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:19 AM

39,026 posts, read 27,423,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Yup...the right call. Her back was turned to him when she brushed him in the shoulder. He hit her from behind. She was clearly leaving and not attacking.

Remember the actual incident with the 3 year old occurred inside the store and was already settled. So he followed her outside apparently continuing to harass her.
I too agree with the bold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfoczAYyJ5A

She obviously has done arguing and walked away.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:21 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,275,575 times
Quote:
Yep.

Not a hard concept, and the video clearly shows the woman initiating force.
Not only do some of the statists not get that in here we also have to sit through this racial garbage.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:22 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,478,718 times
Quote:
She put her hands on him. That is an initiation of force. Period.

The NAP is very simple. She initiated force and in doing so, voluntarily surrendered her natural rights. The store owner responded with morally justified defensive force.

That should be the end of it. Force was initiated, it was responded to with defensive force the victim of the initiation felt proper, everyone walked away. It takes our broken laws and outside observers to complicate it into something much more convoluted.
The natural rights crusade. Go live where there aren't civil and criminal laws and you can respond to 'force' however you like.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:26 AM

16,871 posts, read 10,526,947 times
Quote:
She will. People like this usually have a long history of initiating violence. She’ll keep doing this until her victim kills her or she is killed by the police after attacking someone then resisting. Just look at so many of the “controversies” in the news when someone is killed by police or in self defense. The “victim” often has a long history of felonies or charges for violent crimes or history of initiating violence against others.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:40 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,275,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Maybe I missed something.

Like I said, if she hits him first, then he has every single right to defend himself.

But it seems to me that she has done arguing and walked away. Maybe I should get my eyes fixed.

LOL
Was she done violating the NAP too?

See that purse on her shoulder? Maybe the turn away was done to produce a weapon from said purse?

Do we know? No, because the victim ended her.

And that my friends is how the NAP works. You don't violate it. If you do, your victim will decide when his safety is restored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies