Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 12:09 PM

46,287 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Good news . The death threats against our President by ANTIFA supporters are being investigated by Secret Service.

Need to send a strong message that this is NOT acceptable and it is a crime to threaten the life of the U.S President

——
The Secret Service tells The Daily Caller they are now “aware” of the threats and that “all threats against the President are investigated though we don’t comment on specific investigations.”

Secret Service ‘Aware’ Of Antifa Threats To Murder Trump - The Daily Caller

Gotta love the quotes in that link....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 12:24 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Let get this straight...thousand of left wing antifa demonstrators burn down buildings and smash windows in businesses and march in protest of 12 white nationalist in DC and the MSM go crazy over the the US is being over run with racist white nationalist?

Do I have that about right?
When did thousands of Antifa burn down buildings and smash windows in businesses?

Old 08-14-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Good news . The death threats against our President by ANTIFA supporters are being investigated by Secret Service.

Need to send a strong message that this is NOT acceptable and it is a crime to threaten the life of the U.S President

——
The Secret Service tells The Daily Caller they are now “aware” of the threats and that “all threats against the President are investigated though we don’t comment on specific investigations.”

Secret Service ‘Aware’ Of Antifa Threats To Murder Trump - The Daily Caller
I agree. Anyone who threatens the President should be investigated and if the threat is credible should be arrested and prosecuted.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:45 PM

1,663 posts, read 876,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
When did thousands of Antifa burn down buildings and smash windows in businesses?
Smashed car windows, lit one on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWoCXiSjwoY

Marine recruiting center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHSPdxYIqQ

Setting fires, general douchbaggery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQHlkJfPrY

Antifa naptime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDwl5WCkaE

Old 08-14-2018, 02:51 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Let get this straight...thousand of left wing antifa demonstrators burn down buildings and smash windows in businesses and march in protest of 12 white nationalist in DC and the MSM go crazy over the the US is being over run with racist white nationalist?

Do I have that about right?
Nope ---

Where's the story on the US being obeer run with racist white nationalists?

Old 08-14-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
I agree. Anyone who threatens the President should be investigated and if the threat is credible should be arrested and prosecuted.
Just when it is a Republican President?

Because I bet you didn't call for this when Obama was the President.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:54 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Scary stuff .
This is the type of scene you would expect in the Middle East , not America .

Why is the media covering for Antifa and referring to them as “anti hate” protestors ? ..

—-
It’s almost as if the scene on the streets of Washington, D.C. today was actually in Tehran.

Like radical Iranian Islamists, hundreds, if not thousands, of far leftists took to the streets of the nation’s capital to chant for the end of America.

“No border, no wall, no USA at all,” they chanted, wearing black and many concealing their faces.

At what point is Antifa going to be deemed a domestic terrorist organization?

'NO USA AT ALL': Antifa chants for death to America on streets of DC - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
Awww, isn't that sweet....if only their parents knew , their college tuition and credit cards would no longer be paid for them. What a shame these immature little kids are so easily misguided.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:54 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Well, I appreciate peoples right to voice their opinion …. however ….

These individuals …. if I were in charge … I would have their picture and a file on every one. If one of them so much as littered, they would be held accountable.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivs4Vv_b35g

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-obama/256025/

I would never assume those of you that support Trump or voted Republican agree with any of the above sentiments.

Why do you think that a fringe group of folks speak for all left leaning, DNC, Trump critics?

Old 08-14-2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Just when it is a Republican President?

Because I bet you didn't call for this when Obama was the President.
Easy there. You must have me confused with a Rightie. Doesn't matter the party of the current occupant of the White House. Any threat should be investigated. Don't you agree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies