Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 11:11 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,344,654 times

Advertisements

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

As long as they don't take the tax cut then move operations overseas (like Harley-Davidson) I don't have a problem with it.
Personally, I stopped buying from that company when the owner was on a 'morning, shock-jock' radio show that was airing a couple having sex in the confessional of a Catholic Church. He should have excused himself from that program so I excused myself from his company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 12:00 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
I'll stop drinking that stuff too. We have a better beer company here in W. Mass anyway (Berkshire Brewing).....fresher. Sam Adams stuff was good, but they went too commercial IMHO. They subcontract out a lot of their brewing now.

Honestly...if I thought Sam Adams was the best made....I would probably drink it. But this is an easy one to pass over.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:03 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'll stop drinking that stuff too. We have a better beer company here in W. Mass anyway (Berkshire Brewing).....fresher. Sam Adams stuff was good, but they went too commercial IMHO. They subcontract out a lot of their brewing now.

Honestly...if I thought Sam Adams was the best made....I would probably drink it. But this is an easy one to pass over.
Never had Berkshire, but if you haven't been to Tree House in Charlton, get there ASAP.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Never had Berkshire, but if you haven't been to Tree House in Charlton, get there ASAP.
If I was a true beer nut....here in W. Mass we have radio programs on Beer....we have dozens of breweries...and even the "beer trail".....people are crazy about beer, beer, beer!

You'd think pot wasn't legal......
:-)

People are having too much fun with beer...

Check this Map out....while you wait for the Rec Pot shops to open (unfortunately, neither booze nor pot fully agree with my constitution....)....

Valley Beer Trail

Here is Berkshire....I'm no beer expert, but their Steel Rail tastes like it's made with the best water on earth! And, our local town (not far from there) won a prize in DC tasting for "best municipal water" a few years back...so it makes some sense.

https://berkshire-brewing.com/

Old 08-14-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
If I was a true beer nut....here in W. Mass we have radio programs on Beer....we have dozens of breweries...and even the "beer trail".....people are crazy about beer, beer, beer!

You'd think pot wasn't legal......
:-)

People are having too much fun with beer...

Check this Map out....while you wait for the Rec Pot shops to open (unfortunately, neither booze nor pot fully agree with my constitution....)....

Valley Beer Trail

Here is Berkshire....I'm no beer expert, but their Steel Rail tastes like it's made with the best water on earth! And, our local town (not far from there) won a prize in DC tasting for "best municipal water" a few years back...so it makes some sense.

https://berkshire-brewing.com/
Thanks for sharing that. I make the trip up there once in a while for beer. Remind me how happy I was about you sharing this with me next time I argue with you about something on here.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Thanks for sharing that. I make the trip up there once in a while for beer. Remind me how happy I was about you sharing this with me next time I argue with you about something on here.
We found your weakness. Everyone has some.....I'll tell my Russian friends to update the dossier. Beer, not Vodka....

Old 08-14-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
We found your weakness. Everyone has some.....I'll tell my Russian friends to update the dossier. Beer, not Vodka....
Lol, well done comrade.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:19 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,331,831 times
Kudos to my Mayor.

Berkshire makes really good beer, but I think they have been hurt by the IPA craze, they have always been against making super-hoppy beers which is now the most popular craft beer style.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:21 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,243,709 times
Somerville's mayor is a moron in general.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:24 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Sam Adams is p*** beer anyway. So many more better beer options here in Colorado.

Maybe Sam Adams will brew an orange beer in Trump's honor. It would probably be skunky tasting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies