Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 06:29 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Bad week?

Strzok is out of a job is he?

How his Strzok scamming liberals out of their money bad for Trump? Lmao
Believe me, some of these thread posters are being triggered right about now......so worth it!

Maybe I'll give another $20 for every silly post like yours? That would add up quick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 06:30 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Bad week?

Strzok is out of a job is he?

How his Strzok scamming liberals out of their money bad for Trump? Lmao
Trump’s campaign manager’s legal defense team called no witnesses. In a recording, Trump’s surrogates plotted his defense of using the n-word. And it’s only Tuesday.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:32 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Believe me, some of these thread posters are being triggered right about now......so worth it!

Maybe I'll give another $20 for every silly post like yours? That would add up quick.

Awesome. I’ll make as many posts as you want if it causes you to send your money away To a disgraced fired FBI agent

Old 08-14-2018, 06:34 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If he is innocent, why is he lawyering up?

Indeed, that question can be asked for many of Mr. Trump's team, where you have lawyers hiring lawyers to represent them.

Anyway, I am also surprised at the number of people financially supporting Mr. Strzok. Perhaps they are impressed by his known record of going after Russian mobsters and such, and wonder why the Trump administration is firing such an expert in that field.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:37 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-page-n2509456
This is amazing. All you have to do is be anti Trump and you have the liberals throwing money at you
I should make an account t saying I need the money to help release Trump’s n word tape. I could probably take in a million dollars or more
I'm sorry, but your bias is leading you down the wrong path.

I'm guessing that the reason people are supporting him - and he deserves it - is because he's being unjustly attacked by the president. Do you recall Obama ever attacking anyone in the vicious way that Trump attacks so many? And normal people understand that while everyone may have private biases, that does not necessarily prevent them from working competently and neutrally.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'm sorry, but your bias is leading you down the wrong path.

I'm guessing that the reason people are supporting him - and he deserves it - is because he's being unjustly attacked by the president. Do you recall Obama ever attacking anyone in the vicious way that Trump attacks so many? And normal people understand that while everyone may have private biases, that does not necessarily prevent them from working competently and neutrally.

Except that is not what he did

Trump attacks people who attack him first

Let’s not kid ourselves. You are showering him with gifts because he is anti Trump. It shows you guys are easily parted with money. It’s pretty funny

Old 08-14-2018, 06:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:

Let’s not kid ourselves. You are showering him with gifts because he is anti Trump. It shows you guys are easily parted with money. It’s pretty funny
No true.

We believe the working men and women who form the basis of our government and are not political appointees are important to our way of life. We believe that the FBI, whatever their faults, learns from their mistakes and is crucial to the functioning of our system.

I know - that's not popular with the Right. They prefer a dictator who creates tweetstorm while trying to empty his bowels on the Gold Toilet each morning....not as easy a task as we'd imagine when your diet consists of Mickey Dees and the like.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
No true.

We believe the working men and women who form the basis of our government and are not political appointees are important to our way of life. We believe that the FBI, whatever their faults, learns from their mistakes and is crucial to the functioning of our system.

I know - that's not popular with the Right. They prefer a dictator who creates tweetstorm while trying to empty his bowels on the Gold Toilet each morning....not as easy a task as we'd imagine when your diet consists of Mickey Dees and the like.

Had the FBI been shut down? Only Strzok has been sent packing. Hopefully other bad apples like him will follow suit

How is he a dictator?

Old 08-14-2018, 07:08 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:

Actually Strzok didn't attack Trump. He sent texts to Lisa Page.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:20 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Strzok will need the money - every bit of it. He has ruined his career with FBI and may be a while in having time to work anywhere else.
If people who believe he should be supported want to do so, then good for them.

Meanwhile there has been no news about the total ass-whuppin' he got from Melissa Hodgman, who is/was Peter's wife. If she has any balls at all, it's gonna take every bit of 150G to put Pete back together.
And then there is Lisa's husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies