Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 03:25 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,496,407 times

Advertisements

"Peter Strzok is a proud husband and father,"

If he is such a "proud husband and father" why is he messaging his mistress about taking Trump down. That takes the cake. He is no way a good husband and father. More like Anthony Weiner if you ask me. Weiner should have opened a go fund me account, the dummies would have sent him lots of get out of jail money. He's probably kicking himself now. God help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 03:28 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If he is innocent, why is he lawyering up?

Funny you aren't asking the same question about Trump.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
"Peter Strzok is a proud husband and father,"

If he is such a "proud husband and father" why is he messaging his mistress about taking Trump down. That takes the cake. He is no way a good husband and father. More like Anthony Weiner if you ask me. Weiner should have opened a go fund me account, the dummies would have sent him lots of get out of jail money. He's probably kicking himself now. God help us.

More like Trump if you ask me.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:29 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,322,504 times
Pretty soon Agent Orange (Donald Trump) is going to terminate the entire Department of Justice.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:35 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,256,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is getting free legal donations via his 2020 campaign. So far well over $2 million of donations used for attorneys. He's given some of those donations to Donnie Jr for his attorney. The Trumps certainly don't need donations, but they'll gladly allow other people to pay for their lawyers.

This was from July 2017. Surely the donations used for legal fees by the Trumps are much higher for all of 2017. 2018 is separate and listed at bottom.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ttorney-240592

2017...President Donald Trump appears to have used more than half a million dollars in campaign funds to pay legal fees over the last three months...
--------------------------------

UPDATE: Trump spent $1.2 of donated funds for legal fees in 2018. That's on top of the $1/2 million donations spent in 2017 for legal fees up until July 2017. Probably much higher in 2017 and 2018 is still growing in legal fees. Plus he has WH attorneys and staff which are taxpayer funded and not listed in these numbers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...l-fees-in-2018

Trump campaign has spent roughly $1.2M on legal fees in 2018
Everyone that can find a shyster lawyer with a "get rich quick" scheme is filing a Lawsuit against Donald Trump - on account of The Queen was denied her crown. The FBI/DOJ/FISA Court was "investigating" a Political Campaign and candidate they were against during his campaign and after his election based on Opposition research from his Political Opponent - that started in the Spring of 2016.

Then they got the "Special Counsel" who job it was to dig up dirt and get him Impeached all with the "help" of Clinton Operatives and FBI people who STARTED the Witch Hunt - and the Leftist Media that is their cheering squad.

How dare the President hire Attorneys in view of these Un-Precedented actions?
Those that voted for Donald Trump are fully aware that these actions are directed at THEM just as much as they are the President. How dare we actually not vote for the Queen!!

Spring of 2016 ...... right up to today ...... They have NOTHING and the Hysterical Meltdown Continues.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:41 PM

23,521 posts, read 17,199,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
My guess is he wants to dispute being wrongfully terminated. Not everybody who gets a lawyer is guilty of wrongdoing, unlike your guy Trump.
So the FBI is clueless and fired him for no reason?

Doesn't say much about the FBI.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:42 PM

33,250 posts, read 12,469,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I don't like Trump.

I could really use 16 Gs right now

Anyone? Bueller?

Old 08-14-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Everyone that can find a shyster lawyer with a "get rich quick" scheme is filing a Lawsuit against Donald Trump - on account of The Queen was denied her crown. The FBI/DOJ/FISA Court was "investigating" a Political Campaign and candidate they were against during his campaign and after his election based on Opposition research from his Political Opponent - that started in the Spring of 2016.

Then they got the "Special Counsel" who job it was to dig up dirt and get him Impeached all with the "help" of Clinton Operatives and FBI people who STARTED the Witch Hunt - and the Leftist Media that is their cheering squad.

How dare the President hire Attorneys in view of these Un-Precedented actions?
Those that voted for Donald Trump are fully aware that these actions are directed at THEM just as much as they are the President. How dare we actually not vote for the Queen!!

Spring of 2016 ...... right up to today ...... They have NOTHING and the Hysterical Meltdown Continues.

Nonsense! Your little hero's been sued many, many times starting long before the Spring of 2016 due to his underhanded ways of doing business having nothing to do with any queen or any other excuse you'd care to make-up.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:43 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,804,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-page-n2509456

This is amazing. All you have to do is be anti Trump and you have the liberals throwing money at you

I should make an account t saying I need the money to help release Trump’s n word tape. I could probably take in a million dollars or more
Fools and their money as the saying goes. I don't care what they do with their money, everybody needs people in their corner I guess.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
So the FBI is clueless and fired him for no reason?

Doesn't say much about the FBI.

No, they fired him against the advice of those who normally handle disciplinary matters in the Bureau.

Doesn't say much for you keeping up with the news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies