Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 12:02 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,049,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hey, your the first one that actually answered the question, with "free everyone"

Different rules apply to hard core Al Queda/ISIS Terrorists and Bin Ladens buddies that were captured on the battlefield. Just like the SS during WW2. Kind of wierd how Barry had Bin Laden assasinated and then helped to kill Khadafi but released his Al Queda friends, and later allowed ISIS to flourish in Libya/Syria. On the Other hand he destroyed Libya after his applogy toTour of the middle east, so who knows what he was going to do next? Who knows how many American soldiers were killed by the Terrorists he released.

I know how many Gitmo Terrorists, released beginning last year, killed our soldiers, our Allies, and Innocents....Zero Im not a big Trump fab, but he is so much better than the previous American Loathing previous POTUS, that I'll tolerate his terrible tweets!
Nope. Same rules for everyone when it comes to habeas corpus. Charge them or free them.

If our soldiers are getting killed, then they shouldn’t be over there. Take a hint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 11:21 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,901,971 times
No worries - the Republican traitors in Congress will all be kept safely behind bars.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:12 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,436,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
And we can trust your unbiased and in-depth look at American politics because...?
Check my post history for 2015 & 2016. I called it right then. How did you do?

And the reasons I was right, haven't changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies