Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2018, 09:09 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Maybe it's because the lib idjits are screeching "RAAAAAAAAACIISSSSSST!!!!!" with their every breath and those who know better are pointing out that if he is, why are so many people of color speaking so highly of him?

It's called debate, opining. KWIM?
Trump got less than 10% of the African-American vote. Not even 1 in 10 black people voted for Trump.

Got a snarky response for that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2018, 10:36 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I was watching the World Lawn Mowing Championships on ESPN 8. Us Homo Sapiens love that stuff.
Lol, damn, too bad. We had a good showing.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:58 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Why are Trumplings so obsessed with convincing everyone that black people like Trump?

Are City-Data Trump supporters aware that, in the past two weeks, Trump has called two black men "dumb," a black congresswoman "low IQ," and has been exposed to having said the n-word on tape?

But you're trying to tell us blacks love Trump?
Right. I guess that exposes the true dummies.

Old 08-16-2018, 11:13 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Maybe it's because the lib idjits are screeching "RAAAAAAAAACIISSSSSST!!!!!" with their every breath and those who know better are pointing out that if he is, why are so many people of color speaking so highly of him?

It's called debate, opining. KWIM?
I think black people are more sick of the race baiters than anyone.

Old 08-16-2018, 11:22 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
I'm not sure why Trump supporters feel the need to convince themselves that they're gaining new converts. They can just be happy with their original base...it was enough to allow them to not lose last time.

Old 08-16-2018, 03:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
There are many black people saying the opposite. Who should we believe? The election will tell us, not some few people who say what they want us to believe.

We haven't heard from all black people. The election results will give us a clear picture.
Want you to believe? No, no, no...we don’t care what you believe. We know the truth because WE ARE the people this thread is addressing. Actual black folks that know actual black folks.

Unlike you, who has to get any and all knowledge of anything about back folks from the media. You aren’t positioned to get it firsthand. I AM first hand. I’m the dude at the black BBQ, the black barbershop, the jazz cruise, the fish fry, etc....places that you don’t have access to.

Get it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The only way blacks will vote in "Obama" type numbers is if another black candidate runs in 2020. That's the dirty truth.

I don't see blacks going to bat for illegals or Muslims by rallying for a protest vote against Trump otherwise.
You don’t see blacks period, so you wouldn’t know. And you’re not close enough to any black people to ask.

You’re in the dark and taking wild guesses. I’m the guy that knows, and you’re not smart enough to take my word for it. LMAO!

Old 08-16-2018, 05:47 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I'm not sure why Trump supporters feel the need to convince themselves that they're gaining new converts. They can just be happy with their original base...it was enough to allow them to not lose last time.
I understand why. President Trump may have won the election, but he lost the popular vote. He may have won the electorate, but a majority of voters did not vote for him. Some people sat this election out rather than vote for either Clinton or Trump.

And here is more. Trump had an especially bad showing among African-Americans. That showing would have been even lower had it not been for a lower Black voter turnout compared to the previous 2 elections. This is something several people either don't understand, or they choose to ignore it.

It is not that said persons aren't satisfied with their original fan base. It is about said persons being unable to accept any criticism of President Trump. One of the criticisms is President Trump's mouth. In particular, some of the bigoted things he has said and posted on Twitter. Now, I could go and gather the links to prove my case, and I've done it in the past. However, for the sake of this post, I'm not going to. The information is out there and it is known. And some people will ignore it anyway. The thing is, some people will try to overstate any support for Trump among Blacks just to say "see, that Black guy supports Trump, support is surging among Blacks".

It is more about an obsession about who Blacks vote for. You will have those persons who will say things like "Blacks are brainwashed by the Democrats". Basically, it's code for "Blacks are not smart enough to think for themselves". This is what I get out of it.
1) Said persons are hypocrites. Said persons accuse the modern day Democrats of being racist while themselves make backhanded racist remarks.
2) Said persons really wish that Blacks were too dumb to think for themselves. Many persons probably get why Black support for Trump isn't that high.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:34 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Oh, and I forgot. Trump called NFL players who peacefully protested "sons of b******" and said they don't belong to live in this country.

But yeah, Trump loves "the blacks" and they love him.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:40 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,673,944 times
The kind of black people who are warming to Trump got their hands full of gimme and a mouth full of much obliged. They are not in it because they like the man.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:41 AM

28,666 posts, read 18,784,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm as white as snow and even I know that the black community hates Omarosa. Don't be stupid, they know she's trash.
Certainly, Omarosa is a hot mess, but that doesn't mean that there isn't information to be gained about the situation and how Trump handles it. And that information is negative as usual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies