Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2018, 08:29 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
In her own words. Super Predators that need to be brought to heel. Just like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
Why don’t you read my post for once.

Where in your video does she specifically call black people “dogs”?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 08:33 PM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post

True calling calling black men Super Predators is much nicer. Some BLM folks were not too pleased:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysp87cEnWqA

Old 09-04-2018, 08:35 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post

You asked....
“....that need to be brought to heel, like we’re dogs or some s***”?
She did indeed say to be brought to heel. The "like we're dogs or some s***" is your qualification. In other words, you know it was wrong but you can't bring yourself to fault Hillary Clinton for anything. That includes when she belonged to a Whites Only country club and of course learning her trade from this guy....

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...94/998/f38.jpg

She never disavowed that either. We know how it is.

Old 09-04-2018, 08:50 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You asked....
“....that need to be brought to heel, like we’re dogs or some s***”?
She did indeed say to be brought to heel. The "like we're dogs or some s***" is your qualification. In other words, you know it was wrong but you can't bring yourself to fault Hillary Clinton for anything. That includes when she belonged to a Whites Only country club and of course learning her trade from this guy....

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...94/998/f38.jpg

She never disavowed that either. We know how it is.

It seems Subaru misread the post he/she is quoting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX

"Yea, Trump might have said that s--- about McCain, or said 'Grab 'em by the p----' but, it was Hillary that said, 'they're a race of of super-predators that need to brought to heel', like we're dogs or some s---"
RageX properly interpreted the quote, which is in bold, by adding the qualifier after it.

Subaru is quoting the entire thing as though Clinton used the word dogs instead of just implying it.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:00 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,282,192 times
Well to be fair, I was quoting the man I was talking to, that quoted that quote.

...it makes sense but, it looks dumb as hell to type out...

The truth still stands, Black Republicans exist!

EDIT: subaru5555, you do know what nested quotation marks are, don't you?

Old 09-05-2018, 09:56 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,420,628 times
I haven't read all the comments but I know a lot of black folks from different parts of the country. I don't know one black person that favors Trump at all. Now, I'm not saying they don't exist or I know every black person. But it's like finding a needle in a cornfield. The black folks that do support Trump, hide it for good reason. It's an embarrassment to put it nicely. Anyone that brings up West should be a shame. We know he has mental health issues that need to be addressed so don't use him as an example to fit your convenient agenda.

Old 09-05-2018, 09:56 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
I loathe Trump. That being said...

Whose Palm Beach country club was the first to admit blacks and Jews? (Jews did have their own CC. My point being is they took both of those groups)

Yup Donald 'Hitler' Trump

Old 09-05-2018, 10:39 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
I think the black population is extremely underpolled--it is one of the reasons that Gillum won in FL, and that the polls were so far off. They just are not polling people on an equal basis.

There is no way that one polling organization is getting 30% black approval for Trump and another polling organization is getting 3%.

According to BlackPac, the economics don't figure into voting as much as advancements in reducing racism does.

"...But in the age of Trump, Shropshire and Belcher tell me that generic appeals to economics aren’t going to cut it for black voters. There is a deep sense among the black voters polled that the president himself is a both a symptom of and a major driver of a uniquely new wave of American racism, one that appears to already be touching their daily lives. And their experience with that daily fact of racism appears to be primed to change the mandate of the party that for decades has considered itself the aegis of civil rights..."

"...Eighty-nine percent of black voters believe racism in the country has gotten worse since 2016, the same proportion believes racism is prevalent in America, and over half believe that one of the key shifts in American politics has been a renewed attack on black Americans..."

Trump's approval rating among black voters is a whopping 3 percent

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...s-want/559775/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...s-want/559775/

Old 09-05-2018, 10:51 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
I've seen more black people posting their #WalkAway videos than any other group. Should scare the crap out of Dems. It's becoming the cool thing to do. Conservatives are the new counterculture. Liberals are so yesterday and Establishment.

Old 09-05-2018, 11:53 AM

28,666 posts, read 18,779,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I've seen more black people posting their #WalkAway videos than any other group. Should scare the crap out of Dems. It's becoming the cool thing to do. Conservatives are the new counterculture. Liberals are so yesterday and Establishment.
If by "conservative" you mean people like the late John McCain, you could be right.

But I suspect that's not what you mean, so you're wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies