Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2018, 02:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,553 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why do liberals hate black conservatives or any person of color with conservative views? They call them Uncle Toms, Oreo, House negros, self hatred, sellout, shuck and jive, race traitors, Stockholm syndrome etc. but it makes no sense. Matter of fact I get accused of being a white poster which is pretty hilarious.

Are people of color allowed to hold conservative views? Are they allowed to hold their race accountable? Do their conservative views change the color of their skin? Last time I check prominent black conservatives Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Kanye West, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice were are still black.

I'm a black conservative and I'm proud. It means I don't depend on white guilt liberals to feed our house me. My own achievements are 100% dependent upon my on effort and hard work.

The liberal intolerance and and insults for minorities who align with conservatism is alarming.

Liberals will never change the minds of black conservatives like myself and Ben Carson. The expansion of liberal welfare polices have only hurt our community, turning an emergency welfare fund into way of life while subsidizing children born and raised without father figures.

This doesn't mean I need to vote Republican. This just means I have conservative views.]City data liberals, please stop accusing conservative people of color of self-hatred. It's asinine.
I hope someone already said this, but the way you attack Black liberals is the answer to why people see you that way.

In your own post, you say your accomplishments are your own while attacking black liberals and saying they depend on white liberals.

In short you are a hypocrite. You choose to degrade black people who disagree with you on politics regardless of you knowing their personal story.

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Here’s a great opinion article by a black conservative on why democratic policies are horribly failing blacks and black communities and compares with some conservative policies.

https://townhall.com/columnists/walt...nough-n2509315

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Smart politicians say stupid things, imagine that.

Oh wait, do you think a black world class neurosurgeon is actually stupid?

From everything I read he's a very skilled neurosurgeon. Which still doesn't make his statement about the ACA and slavery seem anything but stupid to me. Either that or he has a very poor grasp of American history.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:07 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Liberals are known to have a double standard for black conservatives. All bets are off. No more Mr. Nice guy

They call us crazy, fools, idiots, race traitors, Uncle Toms, self haters, etc.

Liberals ironically ignore the racist aspect of a white person insulting a black person, based on the color of their skin and their beliefs.

Like I said before, no wonder black men date outside their race as they are sick and tired of white liberals telling them how to act and what to do.
How is dating relevant to this? Seriously, you've lost me here.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:08 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, you told me to search for your alleged facts myself by Googling this or that. It's up top you supply facts supporting your broad-brush at this point unsupported by fact allegations.
Your wish is my command

//www.city-data.com/forum/52819881-post33.html

Click the link, I was called a house negro, white racist, self hatred, non-white, etc.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:09 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I hope someone already said this, but the way you attack Black liberals is the answer to why people see you that way.

In your own post, you say your accomplishments are your own while attacking black liberals and saying they depend on white liberals.

In short you are a hypocrite. You choose to degrade black people who disagree with you on politics regardless of you knowing their personal story.
My point was he attacks black folks - period. Everyone is a thug to him - even 3 year olds.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:09 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

Ad hominem

Old 08-16-2018, 02:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Your wish is my command

//www.city-data.com/forum/52819881-post33.html

Click the link, I was called a house negro, white racist, self hatred, non-white, etc.

How old are you that you start a thread to be a crybaby about people who are treating you the way you treat others here?

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this in my life.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,553 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ad hominem
How so ? He asked specifically why black conservatives get treated a certain way, using himself as an example. My response was to simply to use him as an example of a black conservative, and the fact that he degrades other black people.

Hence, why black conservatives get treated like that.

Old 08-16-2018, 02:14 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
How is dating relevant to this? Seriously, you've lost me here.
Black men who date outside their race are accused by liberals of being uncle toms. It's the nail in the coffin for liberals to then insult these people by calling them Oreo, race traitor, self hater, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Black men MARRY inside their race 85% of the time.
Black women MARRY inside their race 93% of the time.

BlackDemographics.com | MARRIAGE
I never argued otherwise.

I said the ones that don't are accused of being uncle toms.
Quote:
Diggs said that there's still Black male celebrities being ridiculed for dating white women
https://www.diversityinc.com/news/ta...te-white-women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies